leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a good translation for chapter 2 and 3? Really loved the game and chapter 1 was good.
So far no
chapter 2 is translated and readable, but not translated well.
chapter 3 is unintelligble machine translation

However, if you open the walkthrough, it has links to a translation spreadsheet with a better translated script for chapter 2, but there is no script file with the better translation - It would also be very cumbersome to copy the better translation across. There may be a way to do it that was linked a few months ago though

Reactions: spokkimax

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
That enemy is not meant to be killed, you have to escape by maneuvering around the map and insolating him using the bridge buttoms.
so that's why my game broke, i cheated and melted him with one hit...
Eileen - the curse of the futanari succubus and it's sequel, Eileen - COunter attack of the futanari demon lord.
not even dick nipples are attractive enough to wade through the billionth und billonths of texts that every rpgmaker game has for some damn reason.

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
is it just me or the arena doesn't work? the dialogue with the arena keeper stops mid sentence and I can't do anything
edit:fixed, if you need the same thing search in this thread the word arena, there's a patch for it in the first 2-3 search results

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
is it just me or the arena doesn't work? the dialogue with the arena keeper stops mid sentence and I can't do anything
edit:fixed, if you need the same thing search in this thread the word arena, there's a patch for it in the first 2-3 search results
Arena fix on page 36.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Oh does any one know how to change the counter attack type for Lana on her awaken state? I wanted to use seal but was unable to change it from curse.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Any good cheat/explot for quickly leveling up. Money is no issue, I can cheat it in trough Cheat Engine, but leveling up is a slog.

Some1_Here

Jul 5, 2021

nillus whelfer

Jan 14, 2020
Hi hi happy new year also~

I wanted to know how to add lemur to my game via cheating since he's not capturable (wished so much for a cg with him like filling his mouth hehe T-T) anyways I know that there's the costume for the brothers, but I still would like to have him, anyone can explain to me (if there's a way to do it) step by step how could I add him more specific the enraged version

DeathAngelCiel

Oct 21, 2018
I did a major fuck up. I was currently at the stage where you have to beat that bald dickhead the second time, where Ily forcefully awakened or whatever. I beat Baldo, and story progresses, but I didn't get the chests around Ily. So I wanted to load my game, but I headed to the toilet first and then saved my game, instead of loading it. Were there skins in the chests or any kind of important items? If so, can someone tell me how to edit the files in order for them to appear in the shop, or can someone send me a save file up to that point, so I may try again?. If you do have a save file, Then I would appreciate it, if it had all possible collectibles up to that point. I made sure to get them all, because I wanted to see everything with my own effort. I don't think that I have the patience to go through everything again. Please help.

PS: The level I talk about is visible in the screenshot: see attachments.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Ily:
Handcuffs Restraint [9-5 Story]; blindfolded and handcuffed
Chain Constraint [9-5 Story]; naked, blindfolded and held by hanging chain-cuffs
Madness Awakens (hacking required; cannot be obtained legitimately (v3.12))

9-1 Forest of Beryl
Chests:
Harpy Grass (Costume); middle of left side
Roasted Harpy Grass (Costume); top left corner

9-2 Underground Laboratory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9-3 Prison Camp
8x Chests:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes