theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
Yeah I kinda got that feeling when I compared the both of them. I wonder if there's like a guide for which equipment is best for which unit, cause the main guide for this only covers some units. Also that hellstorm move you mentioned when do you unlock it, cause I'm still on stage 4-4, but I did managed to level most of my units to level 50 using stage 4-3 [hard]. Does it only unlock after getting the Dryad bounty and starting stage 5?
Hellstorm is a skill book really late in the game.

But yeah, I also prefer just base Lilim. I did use the flame dragon form early on because nobody else could possibly have enough bulk to survive a hit in hard mode by then. I guess in a vacuum lesser dragon is better because of Curse, and basically just regular Lilim with way more HP (lower def, higher res than flame), but I rarely find a situation where it's worth losing a turn for it.

As for gear... it seems pretty straightforward to me. ATT swords for physical types, MAG bracelets for magical ones (Obsidian Sword for those who do both), Scale Shield for anyone planning on taking any kind of hit (it gives DEF+RES), EVA cloaks if you're a physical tank with already high eva but low def, MOV boots on everyone, and I never really found a use for HIT goggles cause I'm not sure if it boosts steal chance on Renka or not, but I gave her the highest one anyway because nobody else wanted it (magic rarely misses, and my physical attackers had high enough hit already). I like Re-move on Lilim and supports like Ily or Dryad, but anyone with ranged attacks, high movement, or low survivability are good fits if you have the space. SP Ring for anyone who needs to use a 2SP spell every turn, or to transform early.

Reactions: bamp65

An user 231

Jul 23, 2021
Hi, so, i decided to collect the costumes, but i don't know where is the panty parasite and the walkthrough says nothing about it, does anyone know where to get it?

TiaraVega

Jul 28, 2022
i remember seeing someone posted a vid of all the scenes on ph but it got taken down cause of phs new verifed creators only system. anyone know of a similar video or can post a vid of it somewhere? sry to be requesting stuff but im not tech smart to do these stuffs on my own ):

trog11

Apr 4, 2022
Hey guys. Does anyone knows games like Futaring. I mean games with same style and/or gameplay, in JRPG or dungeon crawler style, without censure, with good arts and CG and with monster girls/nekomimi/futas etc. With outfit change. Hm.. like Evenicle/Rance/Raidy/Sakura dungeon/Demonmaster Chris..hope I'm not asking too much

Last edited:

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys. Does anyone knows games like Futaring. I mean games with same style and/or gameplay, in JRPG or dungeon crawler style, without censure, with good arts and CG and with monster girls/nekomimi/futas etc. With outfit change. Hm.. like Evenicle/Rance/Raidy/Sakura dungeon/Demonmaster Chris..hope I'm not asking too much
not really that many games this high quality unfortunately, futaken valley by the same creator is in development and looks pretty good but not that much content, art is still great.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
does anyone know how many turns does a single stage have. I managed to get to 98 but i was afraid of going over 100 so i stopped. I'm trying to find the best spot to farm exp, so far stage 4-3 [hard] seems the best place. does anyone know a better stage than that?

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Not that I know of, you're in the absolute best spot, I've also farmed there and I remember reaching turn 400 or 500, but the game got really laggy and I had to finish the stage

set up an auto clicker for it and if you've reached cost zero for Seal it's really easy to farm there

Reactions: leechurch

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
If youre gonna go through the trouble of setting up an auto clicker (and wasting time to farm exp) just set the EXPneeded to next level to 1, or increase the exp x10000 using CE

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
how do i do that?
Open the game files, go to src folder and edit st_units.csv, search for any monster you wish, but I prefer to use the slime for this kind of cheat. The slime is ID 351, you go to the 35th column in this line, I believe it should have the number 1 in it. Change this number to anything you want so you can level up faster. That's how you cheat XP.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Open the game files, go to src folder and edit st_units.csv, search for any monster you wish, but I prefer to use the slime for this kind of cheat. The slime is ID 351, you go to the 35th column in this line, I believe it should have the number 1 in it. Change this number to anything you want so you can level up faster. That's how you cheat XP.
when i open it with notepad it shows something like this

[ 351;75;;;;;1;;Slime;Organism whose body is made of mucus surrounding its nucleus. Low intelligence.;;;3;1;0;1;0;1;0;3;;4;;;;10;999;;;;;3;;10;1;350;;;;;;;80;mv5;1101;1103;;;;;;;;30;20;10;10;20;30;20;4;8;10;110;112;26;59;;;;; ]

Which one should i change?

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
when i open it with notepad it shows something like this

[ 351;75;;;;;1;;Slime;Organism whose body is made of mucus surrounding its nucleus. Low intelligence.;;;3;1;0;1;0;1;0;3;;4;;;;10;999;;;;;3;;10;1;350;;;;;;;80;mv5;1101;1103;;;;;;;;30;20;10;10;20;30;20;4;8;10;110;112;26;59;;;;; ]

Which one should i change?
I uploaded a folder with different cheats in a previous comment. If you use any of the cheats, make a backup of your original files so you can remove the cheats later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
I uploaded a folder with different cheats in a previous comment. If you use any of the cheats, make a backup of your original files so you can remove the cheats later
Thank you. And also is it okay if i change st_unit slime 4000 into 99999 for the XP cheat.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Thank you. And also is it okay if i change st_unit slime 4000 into 99999 for the XP cheat.
If you use the cheat in "MONEY+EXP", that one has exp 999999, and gold 9999999 for slimes. I'm not sure if what the maximum exp you can make a slime give you is, but you could keep adding extra 9s until the game won't load/the exp doesn't work.

Max level for your character is 100 tho

Reactions: bamp65

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
If you use the cheat in "MONEY+EXP", that one has exp 999999, and gold 9999999 for slimes. I'm not sure if what the maximum exp you can make a slime give you is, but you could keep adding extra 9s until the game won't load/the exp doesn't work.

Max level for your character is 100 tho
It works. Thank you so much.

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
I just found this game. I try to play it, but it stops at the part you are take over slime mind. "basement of girls room, before game really starts" I am not sure if there is something I missing, but it just stops. I can click on slime, but it does nothing. Please help AND thanks ^_^ " I can not save as well if I skip the opening part with the slime."

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
I just found this game. I try to play it, but it stops at the part you are take over slime mind. "basement of girls room, before game really starts" I am not sure if there is something I missing, but it just stops. I can click on slime, but it does nothing. Please help AND thanks ^_^ " I can not save as well if I skip the opening part with the slime."
did you use the seal skill ?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes