KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
From the OP, it looks like the game is already translated. Are the recent discussions about translating the menu page UI? Otherwise there is no difference with the download in the OP?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
There's a lot of pages on this thread, so it's understanadbly hard to find what you're looking for. Hopefully, I've got most (if not all) of what you need here. Also, the game was translated well for all the v1 content, okay for the v2 content and so badly they may as well not have tried for the v3 contnet

The n_data.txt file that exists in the SRC folder for the game appears to be where the game's script is stored, so if you compare that to the script on the google drive/linked excel spreadsheet you shoiuld be able to see if it's up to date
I can't seem to install the translation for some reason. The game gets stuck during loading screen when I try to turn it on

Nobody21

Jul 1, 2020
For anyone who wants gold cheats the st_unit.7z attached has the basic slime set to 90000 gold sell price (you don't get exactly 90k, but you get a lot) and health slightly increased so you can capture it instead of killing it.
Place in [game directory]/src/

I believe you need the translation patch installed - mainly the Assembly-CSharp.dll for the game to actually load the unencrypted edited st_unit.csv.

The FuujuHimeGuide has a section for decrypting and editing the files, the only issue I ran into was Microsoft Excel not playing nice with the .csv so I just used an online csv editor.
Anyway to convince you to remake the st_unit file again but in english?

Dolt

May 12, 2019
I'm lost as to how I'm supposed to play this, first the intro doesn't work (just hangs weirdly with the slime on screen), then when I just skip it and click to start the first dungeon the game just weirdly hangs again. Not a freeze, I still get the click effect and the music, I just can't actually click on anything.

What am I missing? Is there a patch in the thread that's not in the OP and I just can't find with search? Help please?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I'm lost as to how I'm supposed to play this, first the intro doesn't work (just hangs weirdly with the slime on screen), then when I just skip it and click to start the first dungeon the game just weirdly hangs again. Not a freeze, I still get the click effect and the music, I just can't actually click on anything.

What am I missing? Is there a patch in the thread that's not in the OP and I just can't find with search? Help please?
If you abuse the skip button the game will freeze.

baltinko11

Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys I need help. When I enter arena for the first time and after short dialog with receptionist, she just walks away and doesnt return. Game still runs, but im pretty much stack there.

Dolt

May 12, 2019
If you abuse the skip button the game will freeze.
Ok, but I tried a new game, and the same thing happened. I click on the dungeon, click on the "start" button, and then the game instantly hangs. The only thing the game responds to is Esc, which opens the dialogue to exit the game.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Ok, but I tried a new game, and the same thing happened. I click on the dungeon, click on the "start" button, and then the game instantly hangs. The only thing the game responds to is Esc, which opens the dialogue to exit the game.
Try using the search bar, there have been a lot of tips for many problems. Or just try going back a few pages.

Try checking your ram consumption.

xboxgorgo18

May 6, 2022
I got 2 Skill Tomes after defeating the Harpy but how can I use it? I equipped it in inventory but my character didn't learn any skill? Do I have to progress more in Story Mode before I can use them?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I got 2 Skill Tomes after defeating the Harpy but how can I use it? I equipped it in inventory but my character didn't learn any skill? Do I have to progress more in Story Mode before I can use them?
You have to give them as presents.

Check the guide in the OP, you can see which mobs and chests have skill books.

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
hey guys i remember somone posting a hacked version of mission 1 or 2 that had alot of useful stuff but i cant find it mind linking it to me i have been looking for it does it work on the unity version i dont even remember

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
hey guys i remember somone posting a hacked version of mission 1 or 2 that had alot of useful stuff but i cant find it mind linking it to me i have been looking for it does it work on the unity version i dont even remember
Yeah found it

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Don't ever leave the story stage 4-2 before Sakume. I tried to speedrun it only to notice a bit later that she won't show up as a hirable unit in the tavern.
sad lana.png

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
A shame there's no definitive version with everything translated/fixed. I've got a 3.12 with some options in English, some in Japanese, but the text is full-width. Then I got 3.39 from here that has some stuff translated that the older version does not, but then has other things untranslated that used to be in English before... It's a bit of a mess, not to mention the MTL sections. (TL Note: "washi" can mean eagle, a kind of paper, as well as a way to refer to oneself, so that's why Bardo/Bald keeps inexplicably talking about eagles all the time).

Anyway, I haven't seen anyone mention this before, but I seem to have ran across a dupe glitch. As far as I can tell, it was not in 3.12.
1654233735908.png
Here I am having not even beaten 1-1 yet, so there's no shop, but everything the guild gave me is on everyone, simultaneously. This is huge, since it means you can have the ultimate weapon on all 6 characters (it's worth it even on magic users due to the def/res), SP Rings, Flash Boots, and as many copies as you want of skill books like Surprise Attack, Heal β, and the Ambush passive.
1654237689862.png 1654240316700.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interestingly enough, this also works cross-save. If you wanted to, you could start a new file, then copy over a lv1 Lana (as well as her Orgasm count if you didn't carry that over) to a postgame save. More useful, though, would be the other way around, starting off on the first stage with Cursed Awakening and Succubus Eye already learned for example. If you try to transfer over a character who doesn't exist in both files, it won't let you load the save. I guess that's one reason to keep the Cattle Slime the whole journey. It does have an insane enhancement limit, so...?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
A shame there's no definitive version with everything translated/fixed. I've got a 3.12 with some options in English, some in Japanese, but the text is full-width. Then I got 3.39 from here that has some stuff translated that the older version does not, but then has other things untranslated that used to be in English before... It's a bit of a mess, not to mention the MTL sections. (TL Note: "washi" can mean eagle, a kind of paper, as well as a way to refer to oneself, so that's why Bardo/Bald keeps inexplicably talking about eagles all the time).

Anyway, I haven't seen anyone mention this before, but I seem to have ran across a dupe glitch. As far as I can tell, it was not in 3.12.
View attachment 1847164
Here I am having not even beaten 1-1 yet, so there's no shop, but everything the guild gave me is on everyone, simultaneously. This is huge, since it means you can have the ultimate weapon on all 6 characters (it's worth it even on magic users due to the def/res), SP Rings, Flash Boots, and as many copies as you want of skill books like Surprise Attack, Heal β, and the Ambush passive.
View attachment 1847229 View attachment 1847276
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interestingly enough, this also works cross-save. If you wanted to, you could start a new file, then copy over a lv1 Lana (as well as her Orgasm count if you didn't carry that over) to a postgame save. More useful, though, would be the other way around, starting off on the first stage with Cursed Awakening and Succubus Eye already learned for example. If you try to transfer over a character who doesn't exist in both files, it won't let you load the save. I guess that's one reason to keep the Cattle Slime the whole journey. It does have an insane enhancement limit, so...?
I was very confused when he just started talking about eagles lmao. Props to the find as far as the dupe glitch is concerned.

Reactions: leechurch
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes