Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Is there hidden requirements to trigger ACT3? i clicked the "Continue" option after capping Lemur but the game doesn't trigger anything and new stages doesn't show up at all, i have the 20M from the bounty too:
View attachment 1514827
Have you tried to visit the sister in prison?, Have you delivered all the current bounty?

Check the DOC guide that was posted.

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
So to confirm, the only thing you can transfer between playthroughs is the Seal Power and Costumes? No units/items/skills like a New Game Plus kind of thing?

Kinda sucks that a game this long with with this much missable stuff doesn't have a thorough NG+. EDIT: Okay nevermind 100% success Seal is broken as hell you don't *need* to transfer anything else lmao

Reached Act 3 and got tired because I am somehow underlevelled despite being on curve during Acts 1 and 2. I know there are available grinds (e.g 4-3H farm, Passive Book farm) but ugh grinding

Act 1 and 2 were very solid and fun, though. Excellent game in general, just tedious at the end.

Last edited:

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Guys i missed Sheila save opportunity and i'll start new game. Can i transfer my chars to new game somehow? For example with editing save files can i get all my chars early game. Actually i dont like playing with edited game files but its too much even for me. I defeated Lemur second time and get reward.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This game has the tag Censored but just under the Developer in bold letters is the word Censored: no, so which one is misleading? is the game censored or not?

lanches

Feb 26, 2021
Hey lads, i ran into a problem, i just unlocked the arena, but i cant go inside, after Lana speaks with the receptionist my game gets stuck in the cutscene and the dialogue doesn't progress, i can still hit escape to close the game and i can see that my mouse is clicking but im stuck in that cutzcene.any idea how to fix? pic related.

1642715488798.png

• Sad
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Hey lads, i ran into a problem, i just unlocked the arena, but i cant go inside, after Lana speaks with the receptionist my game gets stuck in the cutscene and the dialogue doesn't progress, i can still hit escape to close the game and i can see that my mouse is clicking but im stuck in that cutzcene.any idea how to fix? pic related.

View attachment 1607850
Been discussed to death. Switch to Japanese text by dragging in the original JP txt over eng, pass that event. Then switch back to eng after saving. This was like 2 years ago.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
So (I think) I downloaded the correct translation file for the UI listed in that confusing Google spreadsheet, but after I installed it the game won't load. It'll just stay stuck on the very first screen before the title and the start/load/etc buttons appear.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes