SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So, I tried testing the options, reloading and choosing other sizes and searched here but to no avail: (v3.39)

I noticed that some many CGs are numbered but not consistently, ofc this suggests that I'm missing variations that are apparently not linked to 'sizes'. Taking the clinic CG as example (3rd page, 2nd row, 3rd column), I've got 1, 5-9, 20-21, 25, 30-35. Additionally, I found a weird focus on the close-up on the rears (literally every intercourse) and thought it was linked.

Ultimately however I even tried the 100% save file but found the same anomaly (or -ies) so I have to consider that this is some odd oversight as well as a very odd focus on rears. What I find odd is that I saw no one mentioning it and have to wonder if it is just me or my ancient laptop being odd.

Nov 20, 2020
It's 210 the max level of body's part appearance? after that nothing changes
Penis stops showing growth at 120 in cutscenes but can grow to 210 for appearance otherwise.
Balls stop at 120 but can be taken to 210 to completely remove them.
Vagina stops at 60 but has zero bearing for any CG
Anus can go up to 400 for prolapse but that only affects one cutscene in total
Breasts stop at 120 but can go all the way up to 270
Pubic hair stops at 180 but only affects two end game CGs.

Reactions: WeebLoop

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
hello there, sorry for the stupid question but..

Theres still some text in jap even when running the game with locale emulator, its playable but it gets annoying fast, even more for a completionist like me, its there any way to fix it? its giving me a headache, lol, i even set my system region to japanese yet its still there, its just that translation have yet to translate those bits?

(in fact i tested it both with and without Locale Emulator and theres not a single diff in the problematic parts)
(it surprices me that the game its a legit good game..if only most H games where like this..)

Pd: anyone knows what it does the "stage" option in Lana Seal magic page?

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
hello there, sorry for the stupid question but..

Theres still some text in jap even when running the game with locale emulator, its playable but it gets annoying fast, even more for a completionist like me, its there any way to fix it? its giving me a headache, lol, i even set my system region to japanese yet its still there, its just that translation have yet to translate those bits?

(in fact i tested it both with and without Locale Emulator and theres not a single diff in the problematic parts)
(it surprices me that the game its a legit good game..if only most H games where like this..)

Pd: anyone knows what it does the "stage" option in Lana Seal magic page?
The stage option lets you jump between levels of appearence as opposed to ticking up and down one by one.

Reactions: Fraps

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Sheila's White Panties costume? The Guide doesn't really tell you. It say's you get all of them from 7-4 but you only get the Insect costume. I can't find a way to to unlock any of the purple named Costumes for Sheila in guide.

EDIT: NVM I found out. You gotta the side quest on 7-4 HardMode. It unlocks all of them.

Last edited:

vskhoavs

Sep 10, 2020
Extract and replace game files
https://f95zone.to/threads/futaring-v3-39-mofuland.3763/page-30#post-3014675

Options, passive abilities, ★★★ Conditions for Hard mode not translated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fixed n_data.txt extract and replace in scr folder
please reupload arena fix, i cant down, says data not found

Sep 10, 2018
why do i keep losing money even tho im not buying thing?
You probably are recruiting characters for your missions and they demand a fee to use them (for every three times you use one), the higher the level they are, bigger the pay.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes