jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Seems so hard to capture enemies lol, either I one shot them or I hardly do dmg and by the time they're low enough hp either they kill me or I or another team member kills them with a counter attack

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Seems so hard to capture enemies lol, either I one shot them or I hardly do dmg and by the time they're low enough hp either they kill me or I or another team member kills them with a counter attack
the more you capture the easier it becomes to capture, seal level also carries over to new files

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Is it better to start a new file? wouldn't it be better/easier to just replay missions to level up instead?
you can do whichever you want, i was just pointing that out because it's not common knowledge and it doesn't say so anywhere in the game

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
or another team member kills them with a counter attack
You can disable counterattacking at the character screen during battle. Just click the double arrows next to the counter move. In the same screen you can also change which move each character counters with, by clicking the current counter move then another one. So you can have Lana counter a weakened enemy who'll target her in their turn with Seal, for example. Just mind your SP.

Reactions: jems242

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
I played the flash version of this game a while ago, never finished it. Is this actually complete with coherent english?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I played the flash version of this game a while ago, never finished it. Is this actually complete with coherent english?
The first part (the original flash version) has complete translation. After that its understandable but definitely lower quality. Still fun to play through though.

Reactions: Pulse12

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
There are other parts?
yeah the original flash game you played is now part 1. The game has 2 more substories now after you finish part 1. They are a good challenge too.

Edit: By that I mean the game was expanded not that there are separate games or anything.

Reactions: Pulse12

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
What does max lock and stages mean under appearance?
basically its for ease of use when changing appearance after investing points. Stages means that when you change the visual side it goes up or down by increments so you change visuals immediately instead of having to click 30 or so times to change the visuals. I'm not entirely sure what lock max does.

Reactions: jems242

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Love the art but this game sucks lol, like tactic games but this one is just a pain or buggy, supposed to kill all enemies but I guess I'm not quick enough so more enemies just come forever, or I try again and down to the last enemy and me and the enemy keep doing 0 damage to each other like 10 rounds in a row

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
I've never heard that criticism before. I actually think the gameplay is probably the strongest feature of the game, because I felt it was a bit lacking in the H department.

If you are having trouble, you could try to just capture slimes in the first level for 2 or 3 rounds and then use them all to level up your main character (release captured enemy for XP in menu). If you gain a couple of levels you would have a large advantage for the next rounds. But that's only if you like the gameplay enough to invest that time I suppose.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
I'm pretty levelled at 26 from just sealing enemies and the basic tactics combat is still a drag and some maps just seem buggy with me and enemies sometimes just doing 0 damage to each other among other annoying things, and I'm a fan of tactics games. Later on having to jungle low level chars with you just to hit enemies to low enough hp so you can seal them because you just 1 shot them

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I've never heard that criticism before. I actually think the gameplay is probably the strongest feature of the game, because I felt it was a bit lacking in the H department.

If you are having trouble, you could try to just capture slimes in the first level for 2 or 3 rounds and then use them all to level up your main character (release captured enemy for XP in menu). If you gain a couple of levels you would have a large advantage for the next rounds. But that's only if you like the gameplay enough to invest that time I suppose.
My criticism with this game is that the character is witten to be a bit "retarded" but also very shy and she never gets over this (I think?). An there is the fact that after the fourth dick appearence upgrade, the scenes dont change. You can have a massive cock at the 210 but the scenes show it to be half of that in size.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Saves:
Also, why is this game tagged [Completed]? Also it is not even censored since its easy to get rid of the censorship in a few clicks (Been that way since 2019).
The download links all give you the uncensored version anyways.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Saves:
Also, why is this game tagged [Completed]? Also it is not even censored since its easy to get rid of the censorship in a few clicks (Been that way since 2019).
The download links all give you the uncensored version anyways.
The game itself was completed back in the original 1.0. All the stuff after that was essentially bonus content added on much later. Translations are not made by the developers so for all intents and purposes its complete as it was meant to be released.

vlad1994

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys, i havent defeated the witch yet, but i got a few questions. During one of the story missions, i killed the "Berserker" which looks like the hot chick with the big clit, does this mean that i essentially locked her out of my game? also, is there a way to get more costumes for my monsters/characters, and is there any reason to play the Hard/Normal difficulty of stages, as i am way above recommended level for the story so far, Thanks ^^

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes