Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
its in
I'm sorry, but I do not know where the save files for this game are stored at.

If you do know, please let me know and I might be able to fetch the save file for you :)
its been a while since I last checked but I know its in one of the Local Data folders and not with the game files. One of those paths you need to have hidden folders checked on.

Found it: Users/"your user"/appdata/localLow/mofuland

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
sometimes i do wonder why translation for this game stopped
Happens often. Translations (especially for H games) are almost entirely made by volunteers; there's no financial incentive. As long as there is inspiration and opportunity, it'll continue - but that candle burns out eventually.

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Happens often. Translations (especially for H games) are almost entirely made by volunteers; there's no financial incentive. As long as there is inspiration and opportunity, it'll continue - but that candle burns out eventually.
wonder how much it would take to get someone interested in continuing the translation, also love the profile image

jkljklsdfsdf

Oct 24, 2020
How do I reach this mob? all of my skills' range can't reach, I can't progress through the story because of this lol.

*Update* I read the walkthrough and it seems like I need the harpy boss from the 1-5 mission but I was too over-leveled at that part of the story (around level 25) and I one shotted the boss with a counter-attack, man that's dumb. If anyone know how I can progress without starting a new game please let me know.

Last edited:

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
How do I reach this mob? all of my skills' range can't reach, I can't progress through the story because of this lol.
If you're referring to the boss: you're not supposed to engage him on this mission, he'll wipe your party. I believe someone tells you to avoid him, and you need to do so for a number of turns until he disppears.

If you referring to the upper cliff area: you can walk through water - it just takes several more turns than normal because your movement speed is reduced when in bad terrain (water, cliffs, desert, etc).

jkljklsdfsdf

Oct 24, 2020
If you're referring to the boss: you're not supposed to engage him on this mission, he'll wipe your party. I believe someone tells you to avoid him, and you need to do so for a number of turns until he disppears.

If you referring to the upper cliff area: you can walk through water - it just takes several more turns than normal because your movement speed is reduced when in bad terrain (water, cliffs, desert, etc).

I'll try it later thanks. I 3-shotted this boss in this stage lol, I'm currently lvl50 lmao, I grinded like heck in the early stages of the game.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
When entering the arena, my game gets softlocked during the first dialogue. Does anyboky know why this happens and is there a fix?

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
oh and also, after unlocking the curse awakening skill, i dont seem to have any skills available for that form. do i unlock them later?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
There’s a patch for the arena somewhere in this thread but I forget which page. The awakened curse form is designed to have less skills but highly increased power. It captures enemies easier and tougher ones.

Nov 20, 2020
Awakened form is the only way to capture advanced and harder enemies, you'll be using it a lot if you want to try and catch everything.

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
About the arena soft lock been some time but I was able to get pass it by putting the original file without the translation and starting the arena and after it was open I put the translation back into the game. If I remember right it was a specific file I did not need to remove all of the translation only the arena part. So If people are not able to grab a patch they have this option.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
The awakened curse form is designed to have less skills but highly increased power. It captures enemies easier and tougher ones.
on my screen, it has no skills, not even the sealing skill
i can click on skills, but all it shows is the "SP: 1" point thingy without any selectable skills

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
on my screen, it has no skills, not even the sealing skill
i can click on skills, but all it shows is the "SP: 1" point thingy without any selectable skills
Ok I misunderstood. That DEFINITELY shouldn't happen after transforming. Sounds like something might have been corrupted.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes