elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
What does the purple arrow button above the unit skill list actually do? It looks like it allows you to re-learn old moves on that unit, but it doesn't seem to work for every move they've forgotten. What does the message say?

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
What does the purple arrow button above the unit skill list actually do? It looks like it allows you to re-learn old moves on that unit, but it doesn't seem to work for every move they've forgotten. What does the message say?
Looks like 初期スキルを再習得しますか.
Asking if you want to relearn the initial skills.
(So I guess my advice of getting mons that already have the skills you want wasn't far off)

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Now I'm just really confused. Do the monsters randomly spawn with skills they can't learn? Did I accidentally use a tome of Merciful Slash on this ogre by mistake? For the life of me I can't figure out why this ogre has that move or how to put it on a different ogre. Any way to get more tomes?

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Now I'm just really confused. Do the monsters randomly spawn with skills they can't learn? Did I accidentally use a tome of Merciful Slash on this ogre by mistake? For the life of me I can't figure out why this ogre has that move or how to put it on a different ogre. Any way to get more tomes?
you shoulf be able to buy tomes from sakume in her shop located in the alley or from obtaining them from stages

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah but she doesn't sell Mercy Slash, sadly.

Thankfully the version of the game I have is pre-decrypted and everything's nice and english for simple editing, I was able to add Mercy Slash to the store and save myself more headaches.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah but she doesn't sell Mercy Slash, sadly.

Thankfully the version of the game I have is pre-decrypted and everything's nice and english for simple editing, I was able to add Mercy Slash to the store and save myself more headaches.
Damn, you have any advice on how to cheat in this? Minerva won’t even edit the .sol save files. Saveditonline says it can edit unity saves, and THAT gives an error. Kinda at a loss here.

And now you just did something incredibly advanced lol.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Damn, you have any advice on how to cheat in this? Minerva won’t even edit the .sol save files. Saveditonline says it can edit unity saves, and THAT gives an error. Kinda at a loss here.

And now you just did something incredibly advanced lol.
I think what elchivo did was just go to src/st_item.csv and change SALE to 1 for the item, so you can sell and buy more from Pia's store, or edit MStage to have it be available from Sakume's store (costs like 500 on Pia's store, 450000 on Sakume's, but you can also change that)

So the line would look kinda like this for both:
Code:
3003;4;Skill Tome No. 3;Use this tome to learn skill "Mercy Attack".;500;3;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;450000;30;;1;;;;

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah no save editing necessary, my game came with everything decensored and pre-decrypted, all I had to do was open the st_item.cvs spreadsheet and add a 1. Also lowered the price.
This made it available for purchase in the MATERIAL STORE. I couldn't make it purchasable in the regular store because I didn't have the tome in the first place.

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Weird, can't open the skills spreadsheet normally but it does open on notepad.
At least now I can finally see which units learn what skills exactly, I wish the Guide had a list of learnable skills for all units.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah no save editing necessary, my game came with everything decensored and pre-decrypted, all I had to do was open the st_item.cvs spreadsheet and add a 1. Also lowered the price.
This made it available for purchase in the MATERIAL STORE. I couldn't make it purchasable in the regular store because I didn't have the tome in the first place.
Hmm yeah I think this version is decrypted. that file you mentioned is an excel file and it definitely has an odd format when opened..though it does also open in notepad. It just doesn't look halfway as "neat" as the screenshot you showed me.

Damn.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think what elchivo did was just go to src/st_item.csv and change SALE to 1 for the item, so you can sell and buy more from Pia's store, or edit MStage to have it be available from Sakume's store (costs like 500 on Pia's store, 450000 on Sakume's, but you can also change that)

So the line would look kinda like this for both:
Code:
3003;4;Skill Tome No. 3;Use this tome to learn skill "Mercy Attack".;500;3;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;450000;30;;1;;;;
So I attached a screenshot of how it looks for me in excel. I can't use excel to edit but I think word/notepad would work. But although I see SALE in column O, I have no idea where it corresponds in the rows of data.

Definitely interested in a level or money cheat though.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
It looks neat in my screenshot because when I open it with Open Office I get some formatting options that can be tweaked to get the correct look, but you can still edit the file with notepad or whatever.

Reactions: Dyhart

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Now I found a Desert Harpy with Heal. Looks like the game likes spawning creatures with random moves that aren't in their movepool as far as I can see.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Unless someone else picks up the job and does actual translations, the MTL for V2+ is atrocious.
It's less that it needs someone to translate stuff, and more that it needs someone to put the translations on the game.
The docs do have translations for V2+ stuff in them (haven't checked V3+ but the toilet scenes are there, so...), it's just that nobody ported them over to the current patch.
They do need someone to translate the ~300 lines that are left (mostly sex scenes) though.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
How can one tell if an attack scales off the magic or attack stats? At first I assumed It was attacks with no element, but I think some of the dark attribute slash skills scale off attack instead of magic too.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I was coming here to say that I actually managed to beat the game and have 100% CG completion, but since I noticed the translation topic being brought up

I had no problems at all with the translations for version 2.0, they were actually pretty good.. there were some myspells here and there but usually you would understand the sentence without any problems, and with that.. the plot
But honestly, I have to agree with Nova.. translations for version 2.0+ plus were a disappointment.

Not only they were bad, but I could barely get to know what was happening, story wise. I had hopes that the translations would keep being good considering how they were for the whole run of v2.0, but man. The people that was in charge of translating this game to English really need to do something about them.

All in all, despite those mishaps.. it was an excellent game which I had a lot of fun playing
I especially loved the customization part of the game, changing the appearence of your character to your liking.. giving the possibility to everybody who played the game to make their characters LIKE THEY WANT TO and not forcing the creators vision of the character upon us.. that was really amazing by them and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Fighting system was good, this is probably the first game I played with a turn-based system such as this.. more like, the movement system of it was unique. It was sort of like chess in a way, characters only being able to move certain squares, but you could increase how much your characters were able to move with boots.

There are A LOT of skills for Lana, kind of sad that side characters don't have as many choices in regards to skills as Lana, certain skills got repetitive late game..

Art department of the game was AMAZING! I really really enjoyed the art in this game, how the city was built.. the places where you could go, sex CG's.. there was really a lot of detail in them.. again, I had kind of the same problem with skills, certain sex poses got a bit repetitive after some time playing the game.. but the scenes were hot
There are A LOT of characters that suit my tastes, both PC and NPC wise.. mobs, and best of all, futanari! Game was quite balanced in terms of Futanari characters - Female characters - Male.. As probably everybody hoped, would have wished for Lana and Pia to have more sex scenes together.. they are such a cute pair, only making one scene for them was kind of heartbreaking.

But overall, very good game, with nice themes.. very good art, very good characters, AMAZING customization.. and a good story
For all of those futa lovers out there, I recommend this game!

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes