kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I previously asked this.. I thought I needed a few extra CG's of 2.0+ to get the Clear Version 2 but.. I just finished capturing the evil spirit messenger.. it should have given me the Clear Ver2 Story CG by now.. but it didn't.

How do I get this CG?

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
So, I previously asked this.. I thought I needed a few extra CG's of 2.0+ to get the Clear Version 2 but.. I just finished capturing the evil spirit messenger.. it should have given me the Clear Ver2 Story CG by now.. but it didn't.

How do I get this CG?
It's been a while since I last played, but did you capture Robecca or killed her? IIRC you get different scenes depending.

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
guys, the game doesn't really end after you pay the debt, you unlock new stages after that go visit the guild and check the map, originally the game ended after paying the debt but mofuriru/mofuland did more work on the game after that and added a second portion to the game aka ver2 and after that ver 3

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I just finished killing Lemur and after that.. I got the Clear Version 2 CG..

But now, a new question arises.. the guide says we should equip an item called Summon Manastone before progressing further into the story.. problem is, I do not have that item anywhere.. how do I get it?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Hahaha, I'm sorry for bothering you guys so much but.. I need help again

I went to the guild to unlock Lizbeth for my journey.. the guide says it's possible but whenever I go there, I don't get a new cutscene nor the possibility to hire her..the only thing I can do is claim bounties.. any ideas?

And just to clarify, yes.. I just finished the underground level with the giant centipede before.. I am about to do level 9-1 but it won't allow me to get Lizbeth.

Last edited:

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Hahaha, I'm sorry for bothering you guys so much but.. I need help again

I went to the guild to unlock Lizbeth for my journey.. the guide says it's possible but whenever I go there, I don't get a new cutscene nor the possibility to hire her..the only thing I can do is claim bounties.. any ideas?
play the game more, you need to reach a certain quest/stage

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay.. so, I just finished level 9-1 and went super happy go lucky to do level 9-2.. thinking it won't be hard..

I must say: WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS THIS LEVEL? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS?
I am slightly underleveled, yes.. which is a disadvantage, but.. I followed the guide to a T, the enemies that are behind the door that opens with the right switch did not attack the cult-like mobs..

We have the giant ass worm with 160 health in both switches. They hit like a motherfucking truck, and there's no way to reduce it's defences or do more damage without getting annihilated.. I still can't make Lizbeth join to my party, which supposedly I should be able to after completing the first giant worm stage..

Also, after X amount of turns.. more mobs will spawn behind you, including another worm.

This is unfair, and I might need help with this stage.. I will try grinding a little but I feel like no amounts of grinding will help me beat this stage without losing my sanity in the process..

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Okay.. so, I just finished level 9-1 and went super happy go lucky to do level 9-2.. thinking it won't be hard..

I must say: WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS THIS LEVEL? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS?
I am slightly underleveled, yes.. which is a disadvantage, but.. I followed the guide to a T, the enemies that are behind the door that opens with the right switch did not attack the cult-like mobs..

We have the giant ass worm with 160 health in both switches. They hit like a motherfucking truck, and there's no way to reduce it's defences or do more damage without getting annihilated.. I still can't make Lizbeth join to my party, which supposedly I should be able to after completing the first giant worm stage..

Also, after X amount of turns.. more mobs will spawn behind you, including another worm.

This is unfair, and I might need help with this stage.. I will try grinding a little but I feel like no amounts of grinding will help me beat this stage without losing my sanity in the process..
its a slog but I used heavy magic casters to nuke the worms while having a heavy tank block the doorways so the worm has to target them (bless you metal apple dog and werewolf). Make sure your casters can either survive a hit from the creatures multi panel attack or have enough range to attack from beyond the strike zone.

If you are having a lot of trouble I recommend harvesting weaker monsters so you can sacrifice them to bump up the power of your troops immensely using the person you captured in the ghost woods final area on the special map node.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
its a slog but I used heavy magic casters to nuke the worms while having a heavy tank block the doorways so the worm has to target them (bless you metal apple dog and werewolf). Make sure your casters can either survive a hit from the creatures multi panel attack or have enough range to attack from beyond the strike zone.

If you are having a lot of trouble I recommend harvesting weaker monsters so you can sacrifice them to bump up the power of your troops immensely using the person you captured in the ghost woods final area on the special map node.
Which person do you mean in the ghost woods? I managed to unlock Lizbeth.. the only magic caster I have is Lana, she does 45 damage to the worms.. other than that I have several waiths and soul eaters.. but they will all die in one hit if the worm manages to hit them..

Also, I didn't think about blocking the doors.. it could be an useful strategy, problem is.. I do not have heavy tankers at all.. All of my characters will die in one hit by the worm...

I can try and release units.. I have plenty to spare but.. ugh.. I am really hating this mission, and I can't even begin to imagine how hard the next three ones will be..
I was having fun so far but these kind of missions exasperate me.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I'm starting to think monsters can't learn moves from earlier levels on levelup
No matter how much I savescum I can't get my ogre to learn mercy strike, but I captured a much lower level ogre with the skill already equipped.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
I'm starting to think monsters can't learn moves from earlier levels on levelup
No matter how much I savescum I can't get my ogre to learn mercy strike, but I captured a much lower level ogre with the skill already equipped.
Getting skills on lvl up is very random, it might be easier to just get a monster with the moves you want.
There's no "earlier level", from my experience it's just a skill pool they can pull from when they decide to learn a skill.
Oh, and I've seen an apple dog relearn a move it had forgotten too.
The only guaranteed way to get a specific skill is from a skill tome, even the 100 love skills are random (on generic monsters).

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Which person do you mean in the ghost woods? I managed to unlock Lizbeth.. the only magic caster I have is Lana, she does 45 damage to the worms.. other than that I have several waiths and soul eaters.. but they will all die in one hit if the worm manages to hit them..

Also, I didn't think about blocking the doors.. it could be an useful strategy, problem is.. I do not have heavy tankers at all.. All of my characters will die in one hit by the worm...

I can try and release units.. I have plenty to spare but.. ugh.. I am really hating this mission, and I can't even begin to imagine how hard the next three ones will be..
I was having fun so far but these kind of missions exasperate me.
There was a series of optional stages in which you fight in the ghost woods around chapter 2 it was significant as it had enemies that were invisible until their first attack. At the end was a boss fight with the alchemist lady who you could capture (and had a scene on capture). Instead of becoming a unit she becomes a node on the map later where you can sacrifice monsters to massively increase the power of the receiving unit.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Getting skills on lvl up is very random, it might be easier to just get a monster with the moves you want.
There's no "earlier level", from my experience it's just a skill pool they can pull from when they decide to learn a skill.
Oh, and I've seen an apple dog relearn a move it had forgotten too.
The only guaranteed way to get a specific skill is from a skill tome, even the 100 love skills are random (on generic monsters).
Thank you. I ended up switching to the new ogre with Merciful Cut, because I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get it on levelup. Even maxing affection was giving my ogre 0 new moves no matter how many times I did it, while other ogres would instantly learn a random move with max affection or once every 3-4 levelups.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes