elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Are there any special requirements to getting the good/true ending for this game? I played it ages ago and never finished it, but I think I remember something about having to find a special mcGuffin somewhere to get the true ending and I don't remember what it was.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Are there any special requirements to getting the good/true ending for this game? I played it ages ago and never finished it, but I think I remember something about having to find a special mcGuffin somewhere to get the true ending and I don't remember what it was.
need to recruit the lost spirit in the abandoned lab.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
That's what it was. I'll try not to miss it, I don't remember any indications about it.
Also keep in mind that the lost spirit has very low HP but a substantial amount of defense. Even if you use Mercy Strike, it might just do zero damage because your attack isn't higher than its defense.

Happened to me the first time. Wasn't too happy about it.

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
So some of the UI is fixable (the static mages, I can just do that in photoshop - most of those buttons are useless anyway), but I can't find where some of the option menu stuff is at all. Anyone have any idea?

In particular I'd like to at least get a description for the passive skils. It's a pain in the ass having to reference those on an outside document to know what they actually do.

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
i'd like to mention something that may not be common knowledge, repeatedly capturing units with the seal skill not only increases it's range but makes it more accurate as well, as for getting good endings, you just have to do what the game expects, act 1 or first portion of the game is to capture the lost spirit

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i'd like to mention something that may not be common knowledge, repeatedly capturing units with the seal skill not only increases it's range but makes it more accurate as well, as for getting good endings, you just have to do what the game expects, act 1 or first portion of the game is to capture the lost spirit
Yes and no, range absolutely (and it also get cheaper) with higher seal lvl which does mean you need to capture with it. It's accuracy relates to your main stats though, same way any other skill does, so for that you just need to increase her character lvl
EDIT: Whoops Speedy was right actually

Last edited:

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Yes and no, range absolutely (and it also get cheaper) with higher seal lvl which does mean you need to capture with it. It's accuracy relates to your main stats though, same way any other skill does, so for that you just need to increase her character lvl
i say this because i have started the game over from the beginning, you keep your seal level and start back at level 1, the seal had 100% accuracy with Lana at level 1

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
Gummiel

Do you have any idea where the game stores the dynamically written text for the stuff on the character screen that are still in Japanese? (E.g. Bond Type or Personality.)

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
So some of the UI is fixable (the static mages, I can just do that in photoshop - most of those buttons are useless anyway), but I can't find where some of the option menu stuff is at all. Anyone have any idea?

In particular I'd like to at least get a description for the passive skils. It's a pain in the ass having to reference those on an outside document to know what they actually do.
yo, please keep us posted on the progress cause that's one of the things that irked me about the game, i really hope someone figures out a way to translate the rest of the game as well

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
Some of the stuff is definitely doable, some of the static buttons for instance. The game script itself. The wanted posters, item, and character descriptions. But I have literally no idea where some of the dynamically generated UI elements are.

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is it better to keep units that have many skills, or do units with less skills eventually learn everything?
That is to say, if I have a lvl10 slime with 4 moves and find a lvl 10 slime with less moves, can the second slime learn everything the first did, or are learned moves level locked?

Alternatively, can you teach units passives?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Gummiel

Do you have any idea where the game stores the dynamically written text for the stuff on the character screen that are still in Japanese? (E.g. Bond Type or Personality.)
Nope sorry don't really know much about that kind of inner workings like that, only thing I really looked at is the static pictures, using the tool linked in the translate sheet

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Is it better to keep units that have many skills, or do units with less skills eventually learn everything?
That is to say, if I have a lvl10 slime with 4 moves and find a lvl 10 slime with less moves, can the second slime learn everything the first did, or are learned moves level locked?

Alternatively, can you teach units passives?
Level up moves are pretty random really with a few exceptions for special units like the werewolf and its lariat move for example.

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
as units level up they may re-learn some moves that they previously had access to, i am just not sure if that is the case for all of their moves or just certain moves

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
It's unfortunate this game ended the way it did. I feel like this needs a seguel. I played this a long time ago and still wonder if a sequel is possible or if the devs made any similar games.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes