kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
ahhhh! I found a potion in one of the quests that turned Pia's love to 100% ... that was such a cute and sexy scene, but it said the winner wasn't decided yet.. does that mean there's more than one scene with her?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
ahhhh! I found a potion in one of the quests that turned Pia's love to 100% ... that was such a cute and sexy scene, but it said the winner wasn't decided yet.. does that mean there's more than one scene with her?
Its just playful banter. Though if you rewatch the scene with different sized dicks you can get some different dialogue

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Its just playful banter. Though if you rewatch the scene with different sized dicks you can get some different dialogue
oh, and by the way.. I need your help again.. what's the max appearence you can give to your penis.. or any attribute in general? 60 points?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
oh, and by the way.. I need your help again.. what's the max appearence you can give to your penis.. or any attribute in general? 60 points?
They actually go quite high. I think the attribute that goes the highest ends up at either 210 or 240. Penis ends up pretty big.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
They actually go quite high. I think the attribute that goes the highest ends up at either 210 or 240. Penis ends up pretty big.
Oh, considering I can reach 80 points on my penis but I've seen no difference.. I thought there was a cap, but thanks for the input! :D

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh, considering I can reach 80 points on my penis but I've seen no difference.. I thought there was a cap, but thanks for the input! :D
You can see all the stages in here

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Damn it! I didn't save Sheila from that, and now I progressed on the game and I can't get that CG anymore T_T

Is there a way to get that CG even if you progressed through?

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
nope, gotta be careful so that you don't lock yourself out or miss anything important, it really would be nice if they could let you redo stages so you don't have to restart the game

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
nope, gotta be careful so that you don't lock yourself out or miss anything important, it really would be nice if they could let you redo stages so you don't have to restart the game
As I thought.. that's sad, luckily I have an old save which I didn't rewrite that allows me to do all of that again but.. yeah, as you said, wish I was able to play that again so I wouldn't lose my current progress..

Oh well,not much do to than to rinse and repeat from there on.. thanks for the reply dude

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Oh my god, I just found something that made me feel incredibly stupid.. I was only using the first three save slots because I thought those were the only ones available.. and made me go: "Hmmm, this is bad game design."

Then I just found right now that there are arrows on the side of the save UI, and if you click the arrow pointing right, there's more save slots..

*epic facepalm*

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I have a question.. I currently reached the part where I have to save Sheila again, but.. how do I actually save her? Seal is not working, I can't destroy the guillotine.. do I need a special item or something?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Ohhhhh... I found my mistake, I beated her up during mission 3-3, so I can't actually get her as a unit because of that.. nevermind, and thanks anyways.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Ohhhhh... I found my mistake, I beated her up during mission 3-3, so I can't actually get her as a unit because of that.. nevermind, and thanks anyways.
yeah that was a bit of mean game design. Game presents them almost like a boss such that you gloss over the fact the objective is just to get to the cave. First time I played I messed that up too.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
yeah that was a bit of mean game design. Game presents them almost like a boss such that you gloss over the fact the objective is just to get to the cave. First time I played I messed that up too.
yeeeah.. that was definitely my thinking.. I was like: "Hmmm, she seems to be in some sort of charm.. and I suppose he will attack me so better attack her first.. then boom"

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
also.. by the way, just wondering.. how do you capture the little pixie mob in the game? She has very little health and like every attack will most definitely kill her

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
also.. by the way, just wondering.. how do you capture the little pixie mob in the game? She has very little health and like every attack will most definitely kill her
There's an attack that always leaves the enemy with at least 1 HP, Mercyful Strike. Nono has it.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes