Rayquaza1720

Aug 25, 2019
hi how do I get Ily outfit when she became a monster (Madness Awakens) I know there is need of hacking. But what do I need to do?

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
Is the translation project ongoing? It could really use with an editing pass, just to sound good in English.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Is the translation project ongoing? It could really use with an editing pass, just to sound good in English.
Translation seems to have stalled as far as I can tell. It's done very well up until chapter 2 starts, then it turns into machine-translated gibberish. Shame since it's one of the best (albeit niche) hentai games in my opinion.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Translation seems to have stalled as far as I can tell. It's done very well up until chapter 2 starts, then it turns into machine-translated gibberish. Shame since it's one of the best (albeit niche) hentai games in my opinion.
The game was finished at chapter one and got fully translated after its original release. Then the unity version came and what was already translated was carried over. So everything past that never got the same translation. I think that its being worked on somewhere but I wouldn't know where to check.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a way to cheat your orgasm count or seal level? Grinding out 1-1 for a few captures over and over is a chore. I completed the game and only got to level 13, capturing one copy of every enemy.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Is there a way to cheat your orgasm count or seal level? Grinding out 1-1 for a few captures over and over is a chore. I completed the game and only got to level 13, capturing one copy of every enemy.
There is a challenge level near the volcano which endlessly spawns worms. Each turn you can seal one if your team is tough enough to block the other areas from swarming you.

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Besides Succubus eye what other skills got special cut-ins or animations when Lana uses them? of course ignoring cursed seal awakening and normal seal this is my second playthrough and i never used Succubus eye on Lana so i was quite surprised when i saw the Succubus eye cut-ins.

I already meet Sakume naked but for some reason the "magical sperm preparation" scene doesn't trigger the one that should happen when i visit her with her costume .

Last edited:

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
Honestly speaking even the earliest segments are eh. If there was a script file somewhere in a reasonable format that I could just run through notepad or word, I'd be tempted to give it a look over myself once I'm done with the game. Edited MTL gibberish is still better than awkward sentences, but honestly speaking I don't believe it's raw MTL since there are a few grammar mistakes occasionally ('i') that wouldn't be outputted by a machine.

Oh wait crap I just realised I'm not even beyond what you're talking about (currently just captured the magic swordswoman.) It's gonna get painful once I get to the REAL MTL parts.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Honestly speaking even the earliest segments are eh. If there was a script file somewhere in a reasonable format that I could just run through notepad or word, I'd be tempted to give it a look over myself once I'm done with the game. Edited MTL gibberish is still better than awkward sentences, but honestly speaking I don't believe it's raw MTL since there are a few grammar mistakes occasionally ('i') that wouldn't be outputted by a machine.

Oh wait crap I just realised I'm not even beyond what you're talking about (currently just captured the magic swordswoman.) It's gonna get painful once I get to the REAL MTL parts.
Well there are some added content early in the game that was added after the 2.0 update, (for instance the bathroom scene), so those things will be MTL early on as well, but most of the early stuff is pretty good I would say.

There is this google sheet with the translation efforts, including some tools to help open some of the files at least, dunno if what you need are there, but it seemed to have stalled for a VERY long time, like almost all edits on there are mainly people messing things up really due to the full edit access for everyone

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
so, I got back to this game .. forgot I had it downloaded and.. I got a question

What exactly does leveling up your sealed magic do? Does it change how the penis looks, vagina and such? I leveled them up a little and I don't see a difference at all.

And also, another thing.. how do I level Lana up? because so far the only ones that leveled up by fighting monsters is Nono and Pia.. Lana never seems to level up

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
so, I got back to this game .. forgot I had it downloaded and.. I got a question

What exactly does leveling up your sealed magic do? Does it change how the penis looks, vagina and such? I leveled them up a little and I don't see a difference at all.

And also, another thing.. how do I level Lana up? because so far the only ones that leveled up by fighting monsters is Nono and Pia.. Lana never seems to level up
everyone should get xp after a mission as long as they don't get knocked out during it. Levelling sealed magic gives you points you can use to change appearence (only changes every 30 or so points you put into an appearance trait) and eventually levels up the range of your seal skill which is super useful.

also tip for modifying appearence. Turn on the option that lets you jump between "levels" of appearence changes it makes things much faster when you meet thresholds.

Reactions: kiDRetadoR

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
everyone should get xp after a mission as long as they don't get knocked out during it. Levelling sealed magic gives you points you can use to change appearence (only changes every 30 or so points you put into an appearance trait) and eventually levels up the range of your seal skill which is super useful.

also tip for modifying appearence. Turn on the option that lets you jump between "levels" of appearence changes it makes things much faster when you meet thresholds.
Thank you very much for the reply.. about the option that lets you jump levels, is it ince the sealed magic menu that pops up, with penis and such.. or is it inside the game's options? if it's inside game options, can you please send a screenshot of which option it is? Because that part of the game seems like it hasn't been translated and I don't understand japanese at all

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Thank you very much for the reply.. about the option that lets you jump levels, is it ince the sealed magic menu that pops up, with penis and such.. or is it inside the game's options? if it's inside game options, can you please send a screenshot of which option it is? Because that part of the game seems like it hasn't been translated and I don't understand japanese at all
in the point allocation section tick the box marked "stages"

This allows you to use the rightmost arrows to shift appearance to your preference easier than ticking one by one.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
in the point allocation section tick the box marked "stages"

This allows you to use the rightmost arrows to shift appearance to your preference easier than ticking one by one.
Uhhh.. sorry to ping you again, but I am trying that.. I'm pressing keyboard's directional arrows, minus and plus.. nothing is working, which rightmost arrows are you referring to?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I'd assume you're referring to the ones at the bottom of appearence for all the body parts.. if I click stages in them, the arrow to go to the max appearence I have doesn't work.. the arrow for lowering appearence to cero only works.. As in, red arrow upwards doesn't work, blue arrow or purple downwards works.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Uhhh.. sorry to ping you again, but I am trying that.. I'm pressing keyboard's directional arrows, minus and plus.. nothing is working, which rightmost arrows are you referring to?
the purple and blue arrows on the right side of the point allocation screen. Underneath the "appearance" label. Be aware they won't do much until you invest a bunch of points into each attribute. (each "stage" is usually 30 points)

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
the purple and blue arrows on the right side of the point allocation screen. Underneath the "appearance" label. Be aware they won't do much until you invest a bunch of points into each attribute. (each "stage" is usually 30 points)
Yeah, I figured that out after playing that for a while.. Now, another question.. sorry for so many haha

Is there a way to farm or buy things like apples, jewels and stuff like that to increase Pia's love? She's just so cute I need to :p

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah, I figured that out after playing that for a while.. Now, another question.. sorry for so many haha

Is there a way to farm or buy things like apples, jewels and stuff like that to increase Pia's love? She's just so cute I need to :p
I think jellyfish was the best thing to give her. Once you unlock the materials shop by rescuing the spooky shopkeeper you can buy gift and crafting items. Pia is also one of the few people to get a scene at max love (100) so enjoy.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Oh! That's awesome, at first I thought she was a regular NPC or companion but I just grew a like for her and would love to see her penis! :D

Thanks for the advices dude!

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes