XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
I'm now stuck at the Ancient ruins center (with wondering spirit).... and i don't know what units have cleanse ability

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
I'm now stuck at the Ancient ruins center (with wondering spirit).... and i don't know what units have cleanse ability
if you are talking about 6-5 there is skill for Lana in change skills named cure all what will work (probably?) i justed lured the enemy out of range of rebbeca and sent lana to defeat her plus you cant capture her here for Lemure just use curses from ily and lana he will go down easily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
if you are talking about 6-5 there is skill for Lana in change skills named cure all what will work (probably?) i justed lured the enemy out of range of rebbeca and sent lana to defeat her plus you cant capture her here for Lemure just use curses from ily and lana he will go down easily
Cure all didn't work... just need to know what unit can learn it or skill book so i can do it

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
So, guys, does anyone knows, when do they add new scenes? I've read somewhere, that there's a few new scenes in devs plans, like scene with Pia and other town girls, is this true or what?
I mean V3 scenes are much much better, than v1 and v2, so i'd like to see something like that.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
Cure all didn't work... just need to know what unit can learn it or skill book so i can do it
i went and tested almost everything there are two ways to dispel it first is to use lana seal power on the character that is under control and the second one is an item called curse dispelling water you should be able to craft it whit ily in laboratory its quite expensive though about 12k

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
i went and tested almost everything there are two ways to dispel it first is to use lana seal power on the character that is under control and the second one is an item called curse dispelling water you should be able to craft it whit ily in laboratory its quite expensive though about 12k
going to give it a shot.... don't think i have the recipe for the water!
That worked and yea did have the water.... didn't scroll down far enough :p
The peridot is the expensive component but yea

Last edited:
Reactions: 21_chan

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
has anyone got stuck when trying to get into the arena in this version?
for me the receptionist will say "what" and will leave nad never come back ill get stuck and nothing works i finished this before this is the first time i got this bug

Last edited:

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
for me the receptionist will say "what" and will leave nad never come back ill get stuck and nothing works i finished this before this is the first time i got this bug
You're not the only one.... Been playing for about a week and this starting arena thing is the only thing that glitched/bugged out on me as well

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
You're not the only one.... Been playing for about a week and this starting arena thing is the only thing that glitched/bugged out on me as well
i got the same version from two other sites still the same problem i will try to figure out how to fix it meanwhile if anyone knew how to deal with it let me know

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
i got the same version from two other sites still the same problem i will try to figure out how to fix it meanwhile if anyone knew how to deal with it let me know
Temporarily replace the current src files with the Japanese ones then go through the arena dialogue, save and put back in the English src files.
going to try this my self

this worked for the unity Version

Last edited:

Sep 10, 2018
This post hás what you need, Just do what he says.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
i need a little bit of help i got magical sperm prepration on stage 9.2 what should i do with it ? i both used it as gift to sakume and visited her in material shop nothing happend

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
i need a little bit of help i got magical sperm prepration on stage 9.2 what should i do with it ? i both used it as gift to sakume and visited her in material shop nothing happend
you dont use it as a gift. It triggers when you visit the shop after you first have done the scene where you enter the shop naked I know that much but I forget if it has some other requirement.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
you dont use it as a gift. It triggers when you visit the shop after you first have done the scene where you enter the shop naked I know that much but I forget if it has some other requirement.
thanks you are legend it worked like a charm i was messing with everything and couldnt figure out what i was missing

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes