barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
The first storyline is translated pretty well (before stage 6), version 2 and 3 (afterstory) storylines are machine translated (pretty illegible).

Last edited:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Sorry - might've been a different game. Translation for this was ongoing, but they were waiting for some patch (that might not be coming).

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
I guess machine translation is the best we're gonna have. It's insane how long this project has been going on for.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
From the google sheets there are about ~330 lines untranslated from the script present there, which I believe covers at least up to 2.X content. Not sure if someone was able to put the 3.X content there, as the owner isn't around to edit the locked cells.
If/when the last lines are finished, hopefully someone will make a new patch, it would probably be a good increase in quality compared to machine translation.

theamdrag

Oct 3, 2020
So, sorry if this has been addressed, new and didn't see it in the past 5 or so pages... But how do we see the body variants in the CG viewer? Do I have to unlock each version after doing a body modification?

Also, when in the CG viewer, I noticed there's a "loop" checkbox, but can't figure out what it does even after trying running the scene with it checked. Any info on that?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So, sorry if this has been addressed, new and didn't see it in the past 5 or so pages... But how do we see the body variants in the CG viewer? Do I have to unlock each version after doing a body modification?
If viewing from main menu it will just use the default body. But if you click into the CG viewer while having a save loaded it will use whatever body is currently shown on your chracter so change her look there before going to the CG viewer and it will be reflected there (But keep in mind that not all CG's have variants for all body features specailly pubic hair is not reflected on many since that is something that was added quite late in the game)

Also, when in the CG viewer, I noticed there's a "loop" checkbox, but can't figure out what it does even after trying running the scene with it checked. Any info on that?
I think loop only affect like the 2-3 CG's that ahve actual animation in them, not 100% sure on that though

theamdrag

Oct 3, 2020
If viewing from main menu it will just use the default body. But if you click into the CG viewer while having a save loaded it will use whatever body is currently shown on your chracter so change her look there before going to the CG viewer and it will be reflected there (But keep in mind that not all CG's have variants for all body features specailly pubic hair is not reflected on many since that is something that was added quite late in the game)
OOOOOOOH, that explains it, then, thanks! Since I'm still early in, I can't alter Lana much, so for something noticeable I tried doing the pubic hair one as that's a clear there or not there thing, didn't know it was added later, thanks!

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
can you replay story missions?
ive missed out on lots of scenes and i really don't feel like starting all over again

Oct 30, 2018
can you replay story missions?
ive missed out on lots of scenes and i really don't feel like starting all over again
Nope, sorry. This game is very much like a Fire Emblem game. You have to capture every unique character and get every rare item on the first go or they are gone forever. It's incredibly easy to totally fuck up an entire playthrough by missing certain things. The good thing is at any time you can start a new game and keep your Seal level, meaning you can easily become OP and capture anything. Combine that with cheat engine speed hack and it shouldn't take you a few hours to clear the first main story line and grab anything important you missed.

Here's the guide again

Reactions: R68waga

antonjm24

Dec 11, 2019
Does anyone Know Seal Has Range up to 4
and Curse of Awaken Can Longer in Sealing Monsters
And HellStorm (Baldo) is too OP
For Main As *Lana* Can Make Her to Have Passives
I Love This Game

adrivas

Aug 5, 2017
Does anybody knows where's "panty eating insect"? In document, it is said to give sheila insect to unlock costumes.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
How much of this is actually translated so far? The "status" link in the OP just leads to a doc that doesn't actually give much indication

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
How much of this is actually translated so far? The "status" link in the OP just leads to a doc that doesn't actually give much indication
The whole game is technically translated (with the exception of a couple UI components and the options), however content after the first story (where the game was at 1.0). is in a noticeably rougher translated state. Full translations are in the works I believe.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The whole game is technically translated (with the exception of a couple UI components and the options), however content after the first story (where the game was at 1.0). is in a noticeably rougher translated state. Full translations are in the works I believe.
There are a few side content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can see straight from the start that is pretty rough (more or less raw MTL I think), though not too much early on yeah

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Good to know, thanks! Suppose I'll wait then, got plenty of stuff to play in the meantime :p

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes