Sep 10, 2018
It's possible to get only the uncensor patch without translation?
Yes, on the guide/translation document, there is a section explaning how do uncersor the game using certains softwares. Its not simple, but not hard either.

SecretWeeaboo

Sep 9, 2020
I've noticed people talk about a tavern, and apparently its meant to unlock after visiting the store? I'm up to chapter 2-3 and it still hasn't unlocked for me, is there a specific trigger I need to activate?

EDIT: Okay so I restarted the game and managed to save the girl on chapter 1-2 this time. Apparently the first time I must've got REALLY unlucky because she got killed in about 6 turns, long before I got to her, when I played the first time... Nice of the game to not let me know I had permanently fucked up my game lol

Last edited:

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Trying to run the game, all I get is this. Tried scouring the thread and the doc but I didn't find anyone else mentioning this or to know what the fix for it is. I tried running it with both my PC set to a JP locale and a locale emulator. If this *has* been mentioned with a fix before, apologies, but I just couldn't find it.

Capture.PNG

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Trying to run the game, all I get is this. Tried scouring the thread and the doc but I didn't find anyone else mentioning this or to know what the fix for it is. I tried running it with both my PC set to a JP locale and a locale emulator. If this *has* been mentioned with a fix before, apologies, but I just couldn't find it.

View attachment 817544
Personally I don't think I ever ran it in a different locale and it worked fine.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Personally I don't think I ever ran it in a different locale and it worked fine.
The point is that I can't run it in any locale- JP, native or otherwise.

EDIT: Well, nevermind, I managed to fix the issue. Turns out it was a personal problem with my graphics card, and forcing it to reboot managed to solve the issue.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
It's so effin annoying that you can't undo a turn, so many times I've pressed Stop instead of Skill because the mouse controls are crap... Is there no way to use shortcuts like arrows for the STOP/Undo/Skill/Item menu?

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
Any list on items and how to aquire them? What does affection do and does every unit benefit from it? How do you escape the spider tunnel?

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Any list on items and how to aquire them? What does affection do and does every unit benefit from it? How do you escape the spider tunnel?
Spider tunnel is a waiting game. Equip the summon manastone so you can summon your units. Unless you are super overpowered you aren't surviving it alone. Affection unlocks an ability at 100 for generic units and certain special units have something special at 100 affection.

There's a guide that has item lists but I don't recall which page its on.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Hi can someone tell me who Saokame is? or on who i can use "Magical sperm preparation"?
Saokame is the materials shop person. Don't use it as an item even though its an "affection item", but visit their shop its very odd in how it goes about unlocking the scene I remember that much

YoruichiSh

Feb 5, 2019
Saokame is the materials shop person. Don't use it as an item even though its an "affection item", but visit their shop its very odd in how it goes about unlocking the scene I remember that much
yeah thanks i thought so too still trying to figure out how to trigger the scene xD have the item 7x times or so xD

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I played through this to completion a few years ago when it was still flash-based....I tried looking for a changelog and all I see is bug fixes and patches. Was there any actual new content added between ver 2.0 and ver 3.4, or has it just been bug fixes for 2 years?

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I played through this to completion a few years ago when it was still flash-based....I tried looking for a changelog and all I see is bug fixes and patches. Was there any actual new content added between ver 2.0 and ver 3.4, or has it just been bug fixes for 2 years?
there's another small plotline and the monster enhancement system i believe between then.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
So a bit of extra story huh....well the game was decently fun so I guess I can replay it. Thanks for the info dude.
No problem, just be aware of the items you get. The third "campaign" starts off with quite the brutal situation that an equippable can help solve but its pretty subtle about it.

heavyhead101

Sep 11, 2018
When I get to the scene where Ilya shows you a slime after taking Lana to her house the game just leaves me there staring at the three of them. Anyone know what's going on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes