sstryker67

Mar 25, 2019
Hey, Just beat 7-4 in the story and Sakuma has yet to become available for hire?
Is that a new change to the game or did some goof happen along the way?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
How do I get Lilim? I went to 5-1 to capture her and she told me to finish my bounties first, now I've gotten La Fox but she still doesn't show up again?
going to need a bit more information: who said to finish your bounties, and did Lilim already leave the group?

BOH56

May 27, 2017
I'm guessing there is no fast way to up your orgasm points for your seal power?
Kind of. What I do is go on the very first level on hard mode with 'Accurate Snipe' equipped. It does a single point of defense ignoring damage, weakening the enemy enough for 'Seal'. Sometimes it requires 2. Long story short, the slimes are too weak to do any damage, and so just spend turns to capture every singe one of them. Every capture is more orgasm points, and the whole point of that level's hard mode is a ton of weak, annoying slimes that keep coming in.

Bring magic users in case you get bored and decide "fuck it, killing them off."

I've just now gotten to the third stage and my cock's maxed out, my balls are 2 stages from being maxed out, and my boobs already got a few ranks on them.

sickeatoreo

Jul 20, 2020
hello,is there any uncensored patch for v340A(or maybe 339)?:unsure: i seen the link on#201 already,but that link deads.if there is hope u don't minds to give me a mega link,thanks.
edit:
i got it myself,cheak the #445,it works.
i can't belive uncensoreding is so easy on unity and i can even do it myself,i thought it is impossible to uncensored anything before.

Last edited:

sockpuppet

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone got a cheat table for 3.9 or instructions for CE? I tried following previous instructions and using older tables but none work.

Hojamia

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone have a "day one save with max points in body sliders and english patched?" I would sell my soul for it..

Flashgem

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone have freeze with encounter arena? When i opened arena, Lana and that red hair girl have a conversation and then, she run away, lana just watching and nothing. 3.39v

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone have freeze with encounter arena? When i opened arena, Lana and that red hair girl have a conversation and then, she run away, lana just watching and nothing. 3.39v
There's a file with a fix for that somewhere in the comments. forget which page though, sorry

boomerchan

Jun 26, 2019
is their a cg set I can view online? I can never find it. I played the game but I really just want to cg

GodRPeri

Nov 17, 2019
replaces the files in the scr folder with those in the Orig_Jap_src_files folder

Madlaxy

Jan 2, 2019
One thing I don't like:

- sealing enemies and using them to give exp gives huge boost and makes party overpowered
- but this process of sealing enemies one per turn is extreamly boring

Is there any other way to seal enemies faster than one per turn?

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
I'm not sure why but anytime i try to change my skills the game goes to a black screen and crashes has anyone found a fix for that?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes