Boyox JR

May 14, 2020
This game was incredibly sexy! Sigh, I only wish all the sexual encounters were animated! Or at least the final cock size made its way into the CGs...Oh well, fantastic game! I wish there were more like it, especially with the body modifications.

Reactions: LewdJiggle

RELIAD

May 22, 2020
Hi! Someone can help me? i'm stuck on stage 1-5. I finished the stage but nothing is unblock after.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Translation is fucked. The text doesn't fit in the boxes so half of each sentence is missing.

Edit: So there is a patch for it on page 30, but the version in the Op wasn't replaced with the patched version.
Instead it was just linked to so you have to do it yourself.

Patching isn't hard, but cmon. Just upload the fixed version in the OP.

Reactions: RELIAD

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Hi. two problems there, if anyone as a solution.
after after story.
I'm at the point when I should go to a lab ...
So the guild woman (Lizbeth) should be available to recruit (according to the guide). But no. Nothing change she's in her building and no more dialog than usual.
Second the arena never worked. The green button is here, the receptionnist says things ... but then the game stay still on a blinking eyed Lana.

Edit : first problem solved. Lizbeth come with you only if all the rewards are claimed (i didn't claim Batos to keep Renka freely)
The second problem remains.

Also, i didn't know how to trigger the oilfish CG (tested to give pia during a battle but nothing occurs)

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Hi. two problems there, if anyone as a solution.
after after story.
I'm at the point when I should go to a lab ...
So the guild woman (Lizbeth) should be available to recruit (according to the guide). But no. Nothing change she's in her building and no more dialog than usual.
Second the arena never worked. The green button is here, the receptionnist says things ... but then the game stay still on a blinking eyed Lana.

Edit : first problem solved. Lizbeth come with you only if all the rewards are claimed (i didn't claim Batos to keep Renka freely)
The second problem remains.

Also, i didn't know how to trigger the oilfish CG
there's a small patch for that second problem somewhere in this thread but unfortunately I cannot recall which page and I can confirm it works. Also the oilfish has to be used in battle from what I recall.

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
thanks found it (page 36).

Oilfish not working. I put an oilfish in her items (or give to her by Lana), use it in battle. She apparently eat it and i have a small window whith something going on in status effect for X turns. But no CG at all. Maybe i do something wrong but idk what.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
thanks found it (page 36).

Oilfish not working. I put an oilfish in her items (or give to her by Lana), use it in battle. She apparently eat it and i have a small window whith something going on in status effect for X turns. But no CG at all. Maybe i do something wrong but idk what.
It was an extremely weird trigger to get it to happen, I do remember that much. I'm 70% sure that I triggered it during a mission though.

casiol

Apr 16, 2018
It should be given to you by the person who lets you enhance your monster units iirc. Make sure you tried to capture them in the last stage of the haunted forest.
Thank you my friend finally. // sorry for my english

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes