lite

Sep 30, 2017
So I'm reading that you're supposed to unlock the material store after 4-1 but I just passed 6-1 and don't have the material store. How do I get it? Is there a way to cheat it in?

adrivas

Aug 5, 2017
so i passed the stages and now i'm at 6-6 where i should have unlocked the skill curse awakening, but to unlock i need to capture the wandering spirit and i don't know where i can find it, can anyone tell me where?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
so i passed the stages and now i'm at 6-6 where i should have unlocked the skill curse awakening, but to unlock i need to capture the wandering spirit and i don't know where i can find it, can anyone tell me where?
wandering spirit is in the last stage of the haunted mansion on the far left of the level in one of the cells. I forget if its story only or if it'll show up in replays of it.

lite

Sep 30, 2017
hmm during the mission stated there was a target you had to protect. you..... did protect them correct?
I...don't remember...
oh well. I've decided to just restart my game now that I've found out I can just carry everything over from my previous playthrough. I would prefer to cheat the material shop into working on my old save but idk how to make that happen.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Is the Dev planning to add more content and/or scenes? I think i read somewhere that he planned to add some content with the few existent male characters on the game and an actual sex scene with Pia. But i don't understand the first thing about japanese.
I know that he adds content from time to time, but i didn't read any confirmation. Plus i think he has been working on a new game for some time now.
I would be grateful if anyone could clarify that to me :)

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
How do you grind in this game? I finish the v1 ending at around lv40 but it's nowhere near enough for v2 and hardmode map.
I don't know what do you mean by how many rounds? but if you mean how much range it will be, it was 3 and with awakening it will be 4 both will be have 0 sp to cast it.be careful tho if you're cheating her range to have global range, you'll be stuck to have 2 at most permanently, you can fix this problem by change it back to the normal value (2ATmax) at the src st_sk. but the cost is you'll be have to grind it back to considerable amount of catch to fix this bug. I still don't know how other way around to fix this but for me it works, the ideal place for me to grind her seal is on map 1-1 hard mode. You can catch around 20 slime or more with no risk and always get them at max hp. you can also change their xp&goldget in the src st_unit around 50xp and 500 gold (it was the highest xp&gold get i see there if you defeat/catch Lemur) so you can make the grind worthwhile.
Can you send me your st_unit file? I try to modify it but it's a jumble to find the right value and my Excel won't work on it.

addhck92

Jun 16, 2020
please help clear 7-3
how to beat golem dog with hp?
i cannot defeat them

sorry for if my english bad

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes