Kozera75

Jun 15, 2020
I found this pic somewhere a couple of days ago I think, and it got me wondering. Is this outfit for Ily available in version 3.39? If yes, then how do I get it?

Reactions: GGNoRe78

pervysword

Oct 9, 2017
This game needs the scat and urination tag, also a prolapse tag if that's a thing. This game can get pretty weird apparently according to the guide

Reactions: tomaito

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
One thing I don't like:

- sealing enemies and using them to give exp gives huge boost and makes party overpowered
- but this process of sealing enemies one per turn is extreamly boring

Is there any other way to seal enemies faster than one per turn?
Once you get Ily on your team she has a spell that lets other party members move one extra turn in fights with that you can seal twice per turn but I think thats the max unless you can get the spell on another but i think its her special skill only.

Reactions: Madlaxy

Sep 10, 2018
This game needs the scat and urination tag, also a prolapse tag if that's a thing. This game can get pretty weird apparently according to the guide
I played the game quite a while ago, but i remember you are given an option to skip those kinds of scenes when It occurs

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Capture.PNG

Am I crazy or something? I downloaded both 3.39 and 3.40 and they are both freezing at this point in the intro. I thought it was the English patch at first, so then I tried them both in Japanese with same result. Same as 3.12 Japanese. If I skip the intro all together, that works, but the save button doesn't work, and trying to enter the first battle ends up similarly freezing the game with no buttons working but the music still playing.

I'm using Windows 10, Bandizip to unzip everything in Japanese, and Locale Emulator (admin). Anyone have a similar experience ..?

EDIT2: Happens on all versions of Unity for me, but Flash plays just fine... Very unfortunate, I seem to be the only person on the entire internet with this issue. I guess I'll let anyone know if I ever figure it out...

Last edited:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Is it just pure Futa On Female in this game, from the CGs i could see it looked like it was? If so i have to pass on this futanari game, i like variety.

ollp

Mar 31, 2019
Tell me how to improve love in this game I can't understand
and sorry for my english i used google translate.

hahamama

Nov 18, 2018
I've been looking through this forum and the translation project page and the guide doc, and I'm getting a bit turned around and confused by all the different versions and such. Can someone let me know if there's some sort of active translation project for v3.40A? Most I can find is for 3.12.

Reactions: Mnm24

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
I've been looking through this forum and the translation project page and the guide doc, and I'm getting a bit turned around and confused by all the different versions and such. Can someone let me know if there's some sort of active translation project for v3.40A? Most I can find is for 3.12.
I think you can still use v3.12's translation and play 3.39 and 3.40 with it, apply the different patches you'll find (Check page 36 of the thread for the arena fix) and you should be good to go alongside the guide as it seems the updates are mostly bugfixes.

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, ages ago.

I got it to work, I had to switch to Japanese Locale. Just for kicks, when I was in Japanese Locale I tried running the game with Locale Emulator and it wouldn't work. There is something specific about the game that Locale Emulator won't work with it, no choice but Japanese Locale I guess.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone know what the button on the bottom left of the "change skill" screen does?
The one with 継続効果 on it. No idea how to translate it without knowing what it actually does.

Btw dropped an adapted UI patch on the translation doc. (can't post it here, not enough posts)
It fixes the "show hint" on CG view, plus makes the battle frame fit better and some new translation. Also sligly changes the buttons on SpriteAtlasTexture_msp_1024x2048 to be based on 3.39, though not a complete rework of it. The other atlas was not touched.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes