NA OMEGALUL

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to release more customes? more clothes to wear? how to hire Shear or change Pia's clothes? I started playing on Thursday and I'm already crazy about this game :love::love:
guide repost for you
enjoy peepoGlad TeaTime COCK

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
I'm so glad so many people are jumping on this game lately! It's really good and the developer puts a lot of heart into it! His blog is worth a follow, and I think he's considering translating this game to English and Spanish.

The d man

Aug 15, 2019
I really hope the land to left will eventually get something added on when hes done with his current project

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
If anyone on mac wants to play this game natively instead of using wineskin/playonmac, you can download the mac version on the and replace the files with the ones on OP, and with the text fix.

Save location is: /Users/yourname/Library/Application\ Support/封呪姫/save

• Red Heart
Reactions: Count_Chocula

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
Unfortunately, for me it's not working at all this method ç_ç
I make a first scan, then i buy something, then i do the next scan... but maybe i do something wrong in the next step? When it says "repeat", i've to do again the "buying" thing and then another scan for increased value or i just buy again something? Because in the end, in one way or another, i don't have a single variable but many, many more XD
For those having trouble with finding any variables, I recommend trying to use the "All" option to your advantage. The only variables that will matter are 2 byte, 4 byte, 8 byte, float and double. To use the "all" option correctly, go into your settings and checkmark these five. No matter what you're looking for, you'll find it like this, and through a ton of trial and error.

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
Can you help me? How can i upload save with 100%? i try to find save but i don't know where it is

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Can you help me? How can i upload save with 100%? i try to find save but i don't know where it is
The saves are located in your local data and not in the game folder. Its a bit buried.

Edit: File path is C: Users> (yourusername)> AppData > LocalLow> Mofuland

Last edited:

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
The saves are located in your local data and not in the game folder. Its a bit buried.

Edit: File path is C: Users> (yourusername)> AppData > LocalLow> Mofuland
i dont' have this in appdata
edit: ok nevermind. now i see this thx

Zane Lionheart

Nov 4, 2018
where is this so called body slider I keep hearing about? I have added points to her and added numbers to her appearance but her body doesn't change. How can I increase her size?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
where is this so called body slider I keep hearing about? I have added points to her and added numbers to her appearance but her body doesn't change. How can I increase her size?
In the same screen you add points you have to also change the points on the far right side. You can click one of the options so it'll jump to the thresholds to save time. Usually multiples of 30 cause the body changes.

Zane Lionheart

Nov 4, 2018
In the same screen you add points you have to also change the points on the far right side. You can click one of the options so it'll jump to the thresholds to save time. Usually multiples of 30 cause the body changes.
Ahhhh well the explains it then...I am just not high enough yet haha. Thanks for the reply

New question, is there an option to get rid of the foreskin?

Last edited:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Is there a way to manipulate the save data to give myself an specific monster or maybe the game itself to capture anything and get an specific monster? Or maybe redo a story mission like it never happened?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes