Nov 20, 2017
The game was made in flash at first (I think till 1.36).
The whole flashgame is completely translated.
Everything after that was made in Unity.
So most of the translation were gone and they had to start from the beginning.
That's why most of it is just MTL ;3

May 14, 2020
Its a shame the CGs don't directly mirror the way you are able to make her look =(. or at least be alittle closer. Also I cant remember if I asked this here before. but is there anyway to toggle off her foreskin?

The main menu display, is how I wish she would actually look haha.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Its a shame the CGs don't directly mirror the way you are able to make her look =(. or at least be alittle closer. Also I cant remember if I asked this here before. but is there anyway to toggle off her foreskin?

The main menu display, is how I wish she would actually look haha.
There's an item you craft (i think its called 3 legged pants?) that lets you change between what you want.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
There's an item you craft (i think its called 3 legged pants?) that lets you change between what you want.
You can even get one for free by clicking on Pia a handfull of times like 3-4 dialoges from her, if I remember right, before she gives it if I remember right), when she is in the shop (which also means you can get that one very early on)

May 14, 2020
You can even get one for free by clicking on Pia a handfull of times like 3-4 dialoges from her, if I remember right, before she gives it if I remember right), when she is in the shop (which also means you can get that one very early on)
...What do you mean clicking on her? You mean in the shop? I've talked to her many times...
What does this item actually do! I am very intrigued to know haha!

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
...What do you mean clicking on her? You mean in the shop? I've talked to her many times...
What does this item actually do! I am very intrigued to know haha!
The item gives you a choice of 3 variations for her. the default, one where the head comes out of the foreskin when erect and one with foreskin removed.

May 14, 2020
The item gives you a choice of 3 variations for her. the default, one where the head comes out of the foreskin when erect and one with foreskin removed.
oh wow thanks so much! I got the item, so do I just go into the sction where you add her body points to change it?

And does that affect the CGs or no?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
oh wow thanks so much! I got the item, so do I just go into the sction where you add her body points to change it?

And does that affect the CGs or no?
you use it like an affection item. I "Think" it changes a few cgs yes but its been a bit so my memories a bit fuzzy.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Could anyone think of why I'm getting an error when trying to start the game? I have my locale set to japanese and everything.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes