kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
You can see all the stages in here
so, I was just checking this guy to get all the scenes in the game.. and I've gotten stuck in one..

I am entering a random stage, giving Oilfish to Pia.. and it is supposed to give me a scat scene at the end of the turn.. but it's not doing that, how does it trigger?

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
so, I was just checking this guy to get all the scenes in the game.. and I've gotten stuck in one..

I am entering a random stage, giving Oilfish to Pia.. and it is supposed to give me a scat scene at the end of the turn.. but it's not doing that, how does it trigger?
equip pia with the oilfish go to a stage and use it

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
yeah that was a bit of mean game design.
For those just jumping into it, this game is full of progression traps like these. If you want all collectables/girls/scenes be sure to follow the or you'll miss a significant chunk of them (there's a lot).

The game has this nasty habit of not letting you replay story missions, so unless you already know what to do, any missed rewards are lost forever. You can, technically, edit most missed rewards in by hacking; but that has its own set of issues.

Edit: If you're going for a full run, be sure to keep a character with Steal (Renka should have it) ready for specific missions. Some unique items like Baldo's Sword and Magic Sword Falnata can only be stolen from certain story enemies (and if you don't, they're also gone forever).

Also goes without saying but if you see a new enemy, capture it. Chances are it won't reappear later. Get used to Mercy Strike > Seal, you'll be doing it a lot. Nono can handle Mercy Strike at the beginning, but you'll eventually find a tome to teach it to Lana.

Last edited:
Reactions: egg85

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Question-I've been trying to get more of the UI/settings menu/tutorial text to show up translated in game. Is the right item for this ( according to the google )? I managed to get this thread's text size changer working (thanks) and am using 3.39 from the first download on the OP/thread starter, but a lot of the settings is still untranslated for me. Is there a different file I'm supposed to use? (copied contents to Game_Data too).

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
For those just jumping into it, this game is full of progression traps like these. If you want all collectables/girls/scenes be sure to follow the or you'll miss a significant chunk of them (there's a lot).

The game has this nasty habit of not letting you replay story missions, so unless you already know what to do, any missed rewards are lost forever. You can, technically, edit most missed rewards in by hacking; but that has its own set of issues.

Edit: If you're going for a full run, be sure to keep a character with Steal (Renka should have it) ready for specific missions. Some unique items like Baldo's Sword and Magic Sword Falnata can only be stolen from certain story enemies (and if you don't, they're also gone forever).

Also goes without saying but if you see a new enemy, capture it. Chances are it won't reappear later. Get used to Mercy Strike > Seal, you'll be doing it a lot. Nono can handle Mercy Strike at the beginning, but you'll eventually find a tome to teach it to Lana.
I missed the Wolfgirl bounty thus far.. but I've checked the guide one of the guys here gave me, and it doesn't give any story lore or stuff in particular.. it's just money to buy stuff, so I don't exactly need it.. I replayed the mission again and got the CG.. majorly what I'm trying to do in this run, besides following the guide correctly.. is getting full gallery completion.. as for the rest.. yeah

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
it doesn't give any story lore or stuff in particular.. it's just money to buy stuff, so I don't exactly need it..
Keep in mind a lot of girls receive costumes later on or as hard-mode rewards. Werewolf girl is extremely easy to miss since she's hidden on a dark stage, but she does have several costumes.

Wolfie.jpg

Off the top of my head, other unique girls to keep in mind are Stray Harpy (Boss in 1-5 or late spawn in 4-1), Metal Apple Dog (optional boss in 2-2, it's worth it believe me), the Harpy Sisters (each one gets unique costumes, in 4-3) and most bosses.

Also remember that certain uncapturable enemies become capturable after a story event that increases your Seal power. If you follow the guide stage by stage, you shouldn't miss any unlockables. Gameplay is good and the art is great, but the progression design is pretty merciless.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Question-I've been trying to get more of the UI/settings menu/tutorial text to show up translated in game. Is this the right item for this ( according to the google )? I managed to get this thread's text size changer working (thanks) and am using 3.39 from the first download on the OP/thread starter, but a lot of the settings is still untranslated for me. Is there a different file I'm supposed to use? (copied contents to Game_Data too).
I believe that patch is actually taken from this very thread, and is the best there is for the unity version, I did post earlier in the thread a SS from the flash versions fully translated options menu here https://f95zone.to/threads/futaring-v3-39-mofuland.3763/page-34#post-3045725 That should give a decent guideline for that at least

Reactions: Cinders

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Keep in mind a lot of girls receive costumes later on or as hard-mode rewards. Werewolf girl is extremely easy to miss since she's hidden on a dark stage, but she does have several costumes.

View attachment 975527

Off the top of my head, other unique girls to keep in mind are Stray Harpy (Boss in 1-5 or late spawn in 4-1), Metal Apple Dog (optional boss in 2-2, it's worth it believe me), the Harpy Sisters (each one gets unique costumes, in 4-3) and most bosses.

Also remember that certain uncapturable enemies become capturable after a story event that increases your Seal power. If you follow the guide stage by stage, you shouldn't miss any unlockables. Gameplay is good and the art is great, but the progression design is pretty merciless.
Yeah.. I've noticed that... I still didn't go for the costumes, just finished the game 2.0+.. I'm going to work on 3.0 later, but.. I wanted to know, there's a CG called Clear Ver2 Story, is that a different ending? Like.. if you don't stall for ten turns like the guide says you will get that one? I would like to unlock it for myself but I don't really know how to do it and the guide doesn't explain it either

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay.. so, I'm trying to get the maid costume for the Nurse CG.. and I'm finding this stage to be an extreme pain in the ass.. my characters can't withstand the damage, I tried using Lia's skill to manipulate them but the skill has low chances of hitting.. Also the enemies have an absurd amount of range..

Any strategies I can follow?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
am I supposed to kill the boss in stage 6-5 with my own characters? because I reached that part before, killed him with the controlled dragon and the match still went on..

I am no strategist, and these kind of challenges anger me so fucking much.. I would appreciate all the help you guys can give me.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Also, another question.. How does the re-moving ring works? I have it equipped on Pia but I finish my action and I'm not being able to move again, which I'm supposed to..

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I read in the google doc about a censored and uncensored version, which version is in the download in the OP?
It's uncensored.. I've noticed in a couple CG's certain areas being censored.. but, you can rest assured.. you don't have to worry about censorship at all

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Also, another question.. How does the re-moving ring works? I have it equipped on Pia but I finish my action and I'm not being able to move again, which I'm supposed to..
The way that ring works is it lets you move again for however much of your total movement you didn't use up. i.e. if you have a max movement of 7 and you move 4 spaces, you can move 3 more after attacking.

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
As it turns out, the various game resources are kept in an unencrypted format. This is a good discovery.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes