speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
on my screen, it has no skills, not even the sealing skill
i can click on skills, but all it shows is the "SP: 1" point thingy without any selectable skills
did you transform as soon as the map started? if i remember right if you do that then you may not have any SP at all to do any moves, you may need to skip your turn or have someone in that group that can use a move that restores SP and use that on Lana

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
That's a very nice game, but HOLY FUCK does the translation get wonky after you deal with the Witch. Is there any patch around?

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
That's a very nice game, but HOLY FUCK does the translation get wonky after you deal with the Witch. Is there any patch around?
That's because proper translation stopped beyond 1.0 content. You'll start running into more and more broken English as you advance through 2.0 chapters, with 3.0 being purely MTL.

It's a shame, but translation for this game stalled a while ago and wasn't picked up again.

thatoneguy28136

Feb 9, 2021
I think I'm having a problem: So I downloaded the latest free version for Unity (3.39) and started playing, but for some reason none of the cutscenes were playing once I started capturing the units past the introduction/tutorial phase. I grabbed a completed file from 3.12 to try and see what would happen once I checked the CGs (note that it wasn't having the CGs occur before I did this either) and once I did, none of the CGs seem to show anything aside from the intro ones and the 3rd to last/last CG. And the weird thing is that 1) the CG list displays 0 for all of them aside from the aforementioned, and 2) I can still play the event out, but I can't see anything (I believe this was occurring if there is a CG for the toilet area in the maid/skill room, but I'm not sure).

So yeah, I have no idea if my installation botched or if I need to fix some files. Anyone got any ideas?

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
also, the guide says to talk to ruti to unlock the 3rd story part
ive completed the 8.x levels, unlocked ruti and her whole monster strengthening system... but how do i "talk" to her? clicking on her in the monster screen only makes her say her usual random guide lines and she aint available as a unit to talk to either

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
also, the guide says to talk to ruti to unlock the 3rd story part
ive completed the 8.x levels, unlocked ruti and her whole monster strengthening system... but how do i "talk" to her? clicking on her in the monster screen only makes her say her usual random guide lines and she aint available as a unit to talk to either
longshot but did you turn in the bounty from the last chapter?

Oct 30, 2018
Any cheats to make your char stronger or make the battles go by faster?
You can increase movement and scrolling speed in the settings and I think you can turn off combat effects. You can also use Cheat Engine's speed hack.

If you want real cheats, I remember it takes quite a bit of work to find values with cheat engine.

Without actually cheating, at any point you can start a new game and keep Lana's seal level, meaning if you get stuck at any point because the game gets too difficult you can restart and easily capture any enemies you missed. You'll probably find yourself clearing battles by simply lowering enemies' hp and using seal on them. Once you get Ily, Lana becomes a powerhouse, being able to seal multiple enemies in a single turn.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You can increase movement and scrolling speed in the settings and I think you can turn off combat effects. You can also use Cheat Engine's speed hack.

If you want real cheats, I remember it takes quite a bit of work to find values with cheat engine.

Without actually cheating, at any point you can start a new game and keep Lana's seal level, meaning if you get stuck at any point because the game gets too difficult you can restart and easily capture any enemies you missed. You'll probably find yourself clearing battles by simply lowering enemies' hp and using seal on them. Once you get Ily, Lana becomes a powerhouse, being able to seal multiple enemies in a single turn.
Should I be sealing all enemies? Guess I'm just playing it wrong. I just try and kill them in the first 3 or so missions but now I'm getting one shot and in that mission where you have to run by that witch or whatever I'm just getting one shot trying to avoid the enemies.
The settings are all in Japanese so I have no idea what they say

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
Should I be sealing all enemies?
You should be sealing as much as possible. I did that, got that field EXP for the party, and kept only "boss" mobs around. Those tend to be quite strong and/or useful, although nothing is quite strong as a full love Nono with good gear LOL. The rest I released to pump XP into whoever needed it the most. Soon my party was like 10+ levels above recommended in every field/dungeon with nearly no grind and the combat part was pretty much a breeze then.

The settings are all in Japanese so I have no idea what they say
With my meager knowledge of Japanese I can tell you that most of the settings are display and effect options which don't have much effect on gameplay. I'm pretty sure there's a guide somewhere if you really need to know what is what though.

Reactions: jems242

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is it me or the MC is written like they have some kind of mental dissability?

Like after the 10th seal they should have realised what it does and not be like, "wah!, did my magic not work, why is it having sex with me?!?!"

Also all the scenes I witnessed, like 5 or 6, i noticed that the MC acts very submissivly, yet she is going to defeat the witch or something.

Are most japanese games this? Will the dev's new game also be like this?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
What do putting points into each body part do anyway? same with appearance? the body parts actually can look different on the Lana?

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
What do putting points into each body part do anyway? same with appearance? the body parts actually can look different on the Lana?
it's a bit of character customization, just visuals like bigger boob or penis, once you break a certain point threshold in a category you'll see a difference

Reactions: jems242
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes