brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If anyone has a problem with Cheat Engine regarding the value of the money, i found this method on the ULMF site, inside the topic! Of course credits goes to the user.

Gold value in cheat engine is kinda fucked, they tried being tricky by making it an inverse value (val decreases as you gain gold, increases as you lose gold).

Here's an easy-ish guide to alter your gold in Cheat Engine using 4 byte scans:

STEP 1: Make a new save before starting this.

STEP 2: Buy a bunch of 10-gold items from the shop.

STEP 3: Bring your gold total to 0. Join and abandon quests until your gold ends in a number divisible by 10, and buy things til you have exactly 0 gold.

STEP 4: Search for an exact value, 1081073664. If only one value appears, change that value to 1099991744 to get over 69 Million gold. If many values remain, perform the steps below.

Step 5: Sell an item worth 5 gold. (Gold total will now be 5) Make your next search for the value 1081032704

STEP 6: Sell another item worth 5 gold. (Gold total will now be 10) Make your next search for the value 1080991744

STEP 7: By now you should have one value remaining. Change that value to 1099991744 to get over 69 Million gold.
Personally for me it worked and now i have that amount of money c:

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Sweet thanks im totally using that method. Though idk how to join and leave quests. Might not be far enough yet.

orinari

Jun 16, 2017
odd question but is it consider that Sheila wont survive if you defeat the berserker outside the bandit cave?

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have a question: by any chance, in here someone is already registered on the ULMF site? Because inside the page 47 (as of now, the last one) there is a Table for Cheat Engine that has Money, exp, sensitivity points and battle HP (this, honestly, i don't know what it is but i don't think that is God mode or something like that)! Maybe if someone could download it and post in here i would be eternally grateful! (of course, i think that the same is even for the others lol)

Reactions: Goldfish

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
First of all, i apologize for the double post!
Second, i managed to give a try about the table posted up here and this is what i've seen so far:

- About the money script, forget it! Unfortunately it doesn't give you the exact amount of money that you have, but instead it gives you.. a single line that contains a lot of numbers and letters. I don't have the right word for this, but i hope i've made it clear that is useless (at least for those who doesn't know very well Cheat Engine, like me) lol

- About the exp in battle, use it ONLY during a quest/battle. Furthermore, after enabling the first part, it will give you another one that is "Change me after mob killed". First you need to kill a monster, then when the script estimates the amount of exp that the monster has gave you, activate that code. Then change the value with "9999" (you could try with "10000" or "99999", but personally without risking it i choose the other value), and DON'T ATTACK! Instead move any of your units far away from the monsters and end your turn. By now you should have that amount of exp. After finding out if everything went well, DISABLE IMMEDIATELY the code, all of it, because as far as i could see he freeze the game completely when you try to attack a monster if the code is activated.
(for a better use, i suggest to do this process with the first levels where there are slimes, since they will not attack you unless you are very close to them. Honestly they don't attack you at all, sometimes, so the first levels are the best)

- About the sensitivity points, it does works, but unfortunately after using it and disable the script (and even after closing the game and load), it will give you something like "-42" or.. depending on how many points you have used. So with it, or you boost everything immediately, or don't do it because otherwise it will crashes.

- About the HP thing, for me it doesn't work. With this i mean that i doesn't even activate, at all. If by any chance for someone else does work, write it here!

I hope I have been useful and made me understand! Down below, an attempt! c:

Reactions: Goldfish

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Does this game have a time limit or can you repeat older missions as much as you want if you need to grind some xp/gold?

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does this game have a time limit or can you repeat older missions as much as you want if you need to grind some xp/gold?
As far as i know, there's no limit! I finished the game with... if i remember correctly, something like 100+ days! So i'm pretty sure that you can grind as much as you want c:
In the end you must collect the exact amount of gold for freeing your sister! And if you don't use the cheat engine method, the only thing that you can do is beat the penultimate boss, the one wort the exact amount of your sister's freedom. So yeah, i think that it's unlimited for gaining exp lol

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes