Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Is 1.36 the last version? Or will there be more updates and more than 30 scenes? Also any more Futa RPG's?

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

nospada

May 6, 2017
Is 1.36 the last version? Or will there be more updates and more than 30 scenes? Also any more Futa RPG's?
The lastest ver now is 2.08, and just have been updated yesterday or 2 days ago, something like that. Here's their website: .

Still i don't know if the newest one is being translated or not.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
The lastest ver now is 2.08, and just have been updated yesterday or 2 days ago, something like that. Here's their website: .

Still i don't know if the newest one is being translated or not.
Most likely not. Well, at least in terms of fan translation as most of the people that worked on it hate everyone for not supporting the dev.

nospada

May 6, 2017
Does Anyone know how to have the red hair chick that goes berserk? I'm always MISS whenever using SEAL on her. Thnks.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Censorship: Little

I never understood this "little censorship".

It`s like asking your friends if they`re expecting a baby and they answer "Just a little".

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does Anyone know how to have the red hair chick that goes berserk? I'm always MISS whenever using SEAL on her. Thnks.
If i remember correctly, you've to go forward with the story (and when you meet her on the map, in a certain level, where it seems you can talk to her or anything else, do nothing. Do not attack her nor try to seal her, otherwise she will attack you. And if you kill her, then you can't recruit her!) When you reach a certain point when you've to choose where to go (north to the mountain where's the fox or toward the desert, to the east, always if i remember correctly), you've to choose west, toward the Bandit fortress (before i think that there are some outpost or something like that). For recruiting her, when you've to fight one of the "boss" that has a bounty on his head, be sure to save her as fast as possible. Because otherwise she will die.
Oh, and by the way, don't worry if after starting the level, immediately you see a scene where she's raped by the leader (the "boss"). It happens anyway, so focus on saving her c:

Reactions: nospada

nospada

May 6, 2017
If i remember correctly, you've to go forward with the story (and when you meet her on the map, in a certain level, where it seems you can talk to her or anything else, do nothing. Do not attack her nor try to seal her, otherwise she will attack you. And if you kill her, then you can't recruit her!) When you reach a certain point when you've to choose where to go (north to the mountain where's the fox or toward the desert, to the east, always if i remember correctly), you've to choose west, toward the Bandit fortress (before i think that there are some outpost or something like that). For recruiting her, when you've to fight one of the "boss" that has a bounty on his head, be sure to save her as fast as possible. Because otherwise she will die.
Oh, and by the way, don't worry if after starting the level, immediately you see a scene where she's raped by the leader (the "boss"). It happens anyway, so focus on saving her c:
Thanks.

Oh, and have a nice day :)

Reactions: brynhildr
Aug 5, 2017
Question, I'm playing the game right now but I realized there no voice acting. Did I do something wrong or is that the way the game is?

Jul 3, 2017
Just wondering, I have been trying to edit the save file from the flash version of the game using minerva. The thing is that I have no clue how to edit the save for Futaring at all using that. Got any clue how to edit the save at all?

Reactions: Ryoto15

GundamDova

Jul 23, 2017
How can you save Shiela in this game they say mission 16 when she is about to be beheaded but its not working well

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How can you save Shiela in this game they say mission 16 when she is about to be beheaded but its not working well
You mean... the Amazoness? Girl with red hair? Inside the fortress of the bandits where's the boss?
If I remember correctly there's a dragon or something like that, so you should keep the dragon busy with three of your best "tank" (I used the first partner, that... fox, or wolf, or something like that - xD - an Harpy and.. the slime. Yeah, these two are aren't exactly "tank", but after levelling them up a lot, somewhat they help) and in the meantime with the other two you've to open one of the two door (i believe.. i don't remember if there are two switches for one door= and rush inside!

But you can't because you run out of time.. or because you can't at all? (as if it were a bug or something like that)

loliNeKohai

Sep 6, 2017

Overview:
The daughter, Rana, who was kicked out of the hall by his father's illicit trade,
was standing in front of the house without going there.
There is a guide to the house by Ily who was a maid of the house.
With the power gained there, Lana will become a winning hunter (hunter) and
go on a fight trip.
Is Rana able to rescue his elder sister caught in a detention place ...?
Updated: Jan/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Little
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Futanari, Female Protag, Creampie, Rape

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 9885 View attachment 9883 View attachment 9884

Reactions: ftgbzh

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Okay, what am I doing wrong/ how do I fix this? Anyone got this working with windows 10? Cause I'm just getting a black screen :confused:

Edit: Well, after like 2 hours of using VM's, making sure my chrome wasn't fucked, and all around getting annoyed, I found "loader.exe" in src... Welp, atleast it works now XD

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes