Seeking any game like roundscape adorevia or violated heroine

Selsel

May 26, 2018
i mean like female protagonis,and can choose want do F or not do F,

and also have genre like bestiality,monnster girl,another ras,maybe farm able too,maybe just similiar like roundscape adorevia or violated heroine,or better or decent

(really love use female and love to choose want F or not,and idk why i interesting with bestiality,monster,furry,tentacle,and other,but dont like NTR or gore xd)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Complete games:
Haru Uru, Vitamin Quest, Sacred Eyes, Magica, Ariadne and Virgin Island feature monsters, prostitution, rape and tentacles (you will not find all of them in each game though).
Vitamin Plus is a bit different, but still quite degenerate (zoophilia and the main characters look underage).
A very old game, unfortunately unfinished and similar to VH, is The Adventure of Garnet. Sorry, I fear forum rules forbid me to link the related site.
The only game with 3D renders I know of, is The Hunter. But it features too much bestiality for my taste and I dropped it, actually I don't even know if it is good, sorry.

Donotstopme

Aug 8, 2020
Monster girl Quest Paradox, Rance/Evenicle and Opala Series but the protagonist is male

Last edited:

Master_Hyde

Jan 30, 2023
I quite liked the Xyless and Aenwyn lezdom scenes. Are there any games with things like that in them?