EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
virgin.jpg

Overview:
Rifi, a treasure hunter, is looking for “Lithograph of the Virgins of the Goddess.” For this, she sails to the island Karapa inhabited by monsters. However, this is not the only danger awaits her. Men who are ready to do anything for money, lustful demons, and a mysterious group that is in the shade. Can you help find a “lithograph” and protect Rifi, a girl with a pure heart? There's multiple sex events all over the island. Can you keep Rifi intact until the end of the game?​

Updated: 29/Jul/2012
Developer/Publisher: K Create Room
Censorship: Yes (Patch Available)
Version: 1.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
OTHERS: -

lk46AGeHsR.jpg 4l08927xz6wu.jpg 9g6davr23erk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 7, 2016
I always can't get this type of rpg maker games to open... the ones with seahorse are working on my computer, but the ones with silver unicorn always have some missing dlls or missing RPGVX even tho I installed it... any idea what im missing?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the game
And - for telling me about it in chat!!!
And - for the link when I had a brain fart - LoL

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
someone in ULMF is doing a decens-patch to the game. its not a full decens, just a couple standing pictures, maybe a cg here and there, depends on how much he want to spend on it. but its nice, he already did a work for 2 other games.

Aug 7, 2016
someone in ULMF is doing a decens-patch to the game. its not a full decens, just a couple standing pictures, maybe a cg here and there, depends on how much he want to spend on it. but its nice, he already did a work for 2 other games.
Do you have a link to the post? :)

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The second translation (link in first post) needs to be added manually as its not added in the game.

Just copy and paste it.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
It's about 14MB smaller so hopefully that's just minus the translation? I dunno. Better than nothing cause even today it's still telling me URL not found and giving me an error string in my browser. Sad day. Everyone seems to love this game a lot.

====
EDIT: omg scratch that! Happy day, gofile decided just now not to hate me. It saw I was gonna use mega instead and it must have thought "oh no i'm sorry for teasing, here, here, take it pls!"

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes