camper88

Feb 14, 2023
This game is very very difficult to progress. Not knowing whom to talk to or where to go makes the progress even slower. All you can do is ask the fortune teller where to do, it progresses the main game but you will miss out on a lot more.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
This game is very very difficult to progress. Not knowing whom to talk to or where to go makes the progress even slower. All you can do is ask the fortune teller where to do, it progresses the main game but you will miss out on a lot more.
This is one of the earliest h-games I've played when I came back to the genre and I tried to replay early this year and was surprised by the amount of grind you have to do to progress anywhere. Guess I didn't mind back in the day when I could plunge 5+ hours per day, lol. I'd love to play with godmode or something like that.

It's still super rewarding when the hentai scenes start, there's a bit for everyone and the corruption is slow and sexy. I remember I played the total slut path first, and then did a virgin run with New Game Plus, iirc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: camper88

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
With what can I edit the files, I want atk but I cant do it with saveeditonline.

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hey folks. Does anyone have the locations on the necklaces? I found the HP Regen and Mana Reduction in the Spirit Forest, but can't seem to find the third and the walk-through makes no mention of it either.

Nevermind, found the third. Was doing the Virgin Run and was avoiding any and all lewd events. If anyone else is stuck, just get the third necklace from the old man in the Port city who sits behind the hospital. You will have to talk to him in your underwear for him to offer the necklace. He will of-course want to grope you in exchange but if your Lewdness is low, Rifi will stop things going out of control fairly quickly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes