combige

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks, I managed to enter it (had some errors previously).

Anyway, the author had some family problems in 2016-17 and 4,5 years already hasn't moderated comments (so, hasn't visited the site).

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
So question, is there a way to get here naked in battle, what I mean is it possible to have all her clothes ripped so she's naked? Like I've tried and after trying against many enemies they don't ever rip her clothes past the stage of her pink bra and panties being slightly ripped. I wanted to see if I could walk around the port town naked but so far not getting to that yet.

pentama

Jun 27, 2020
Wow I can't believe they used the same battle theme (battle01.mid) from another game which is almost 20 years ago. This is a series named "リルルと鉄人兵団", a series of the fan doujin flash game released in 2004~2007 when the voice actor of Doraemon was about to change. This game series is meant to commemorate the movie "のび太と鉄人兵団" released in 1986 and expanded its story plot.

Really recommended to play this if you can still get the flash running on your machine. It is perhaps one of the best made flash game series ever.

Here is the link to the original track:

Last edited:

Zora Zora

Apr 12, 2022
I'm at the final boss and am I missing something? I used the wish to help me beat him but why can he still tank my damage like nothing?

Apr 6, 2020
I'm at the final boss and am I missing something? I used the wish to help me beat him but why can he still tank my damage like nothing?
If you make a wish to defeat the demon, your heroine should become stronger, but this will not be enough. Somewhere on the map, there are parts to create explosives that are required by the scientist, next to the village in which excavations are underway.
One can be bought at a high price from the scientist himself, the rest I don't remember where. Also, I don't remember how many of these bombs can be collected on the map, but about 7, I could be wrong.
During the battle with the final boss, you need to throw these bombs at him, in total, they will take away a decent amount of health from him, and just about 1/7 of his total health will remain. AND EVEN THEN, he will still have a lot of health, and the fight will last for more than one minute, one of the most difficult bosses of any game of this genre that I have seen. Look for a walkthrough on this site, or on ulmf, maybe it will help.

Zora Zora

Apr 12, 2022
If you make a wish to defeat the demon, your heroine should become stronger, but this will not be enough. Somewhere on the map, there are parts to create explosives that are required by the scientist, next to the village in which excavations are underway.
One can be bought at a high price from the scientist himself, the rest I don't remember where. Also, I don't remember how many of these bombs can be collected on the map, but about 7, I could be wrong.
During the battle with the final boss, you need to throw these bombs at him, in total, they will take away a decent amount of health from him, and just about 1/7 of his total health will remain. AND EVEN THEN, he will still have a lot of health, and the fight will last for more than one minute, one of the most difficult bosses of any game of this genre that I have seen. Look for a walkthrough on this site, or on ulmf, maybe it will help.
Ooh thanks man I tried searching for a walkthrough but damn I only found a rough looking translation

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes