kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
I am eager to play this game for months but is show this
1628282746507.png But i have RGSS202J.dll
as i can play 'white horse' games like
1628282854471.png H E L P

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
can't remember, but, maybe this file need to be in game folder? Mb somehow this file was deleted by your antivirus or something like that?
Hmm... idk here , look at all the files i have i dont think anything is missing.
something else much be the problem
1628290780440.png
welp thanks anyways

Apr 6, 2020
In general, a little strange, is this a coincidence? The name of the file you want is 2021, just like it's 2021, but oh well. With older games like this, we used to install RTP packages that allowed these games to run without having the RPG maker itself. In my case, I have both the program itself and the installed package. In even more prehistoric times, some simply pasted the file into the game folder from that package, but it had the name 103 if I'm not mistaken, and then everything worked. But for some reason your game requires 2021, so here I can only advise the following:
Either search the Internet for RPG Maker RTP packages for the VX version (not to be confused with the VX Ace version), or search the Internet for the program itself and download it. It will install all the necessary files, and if EVEN AFTER THIS the game will not start, then I do not know what to advise.
Although you can try to simply download the game from this site, and maybe all your problems will be solved, it is at least worth trying, this is the fastest and easiest way. Good luck!

P.S.> I also remembered, try right-clicking on the game icon and open the properties. In Properties, find the Attributes: Read Only section. Uncheck the Read-only section, click Apply, and try running the game, it might help. Oh, and also on the way to launch the game, it is desirable that everything be in English, for example D / games / etc.
To explain all this, I used a google translator, I apologize if it came out clumsily, but as best I could.

Mahou sama

Aug 2, 2021
You need to speak with richguy who located in First town Inn, or Montain Village Shop, or on street in Ruin City, and you should be in underwear, like on your screenshot.
Yeah I found out!But it wasn't him it was the guy in the south east cave in the first town when u save that girl who gives u the pouch and u gotta be in underwear to get this.But thanks!

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any value to preserving your virginity (other than the maiden slash and, I guess, some special virgin specific ending)?

I noticed that after saving the second girl from Seppiroth she mentions that he talked about virgins and magic so can't help thinking there might some event there if you maintain your virginity for it?

Doubt I'll do a virgin-run but if there are events locked behind preserving it I might hold back on getting penetrated for a while :p

Apr 6, 2020
What does virginity affect?
The depravity of the heroine will not rise above 90, it seems, if the hero is a virgin.
1) With the pumping of levels, new abilities will appear (only for virgin route)
2) It seems to be possible to sell it (virginity) to a depraved rich man
3) Some scenes can only appear if the heroine is innocent
4) At the end of the game, before the battle with the boss, the goddess will ask us what the heroine wants, and it will be possible to choose one desire from several options (the options depend on how you played the game if I remember correctly), and if you choose the option to gain strength while being innocent, the goddess will give some of her strength to increase your chances of winning the final boss fight. And if you win, you get the true ending.
In total, if I remember 5 endings correctly in the game, maybe even more, some are positive, some are not very good.
And yes, boss is very dangerous, you have to create/buy some crystal-bombs (?), as much as you can, and if you will have power of goddes, mb you win boss without much troubles.

Reactions: AnotherMike

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
What does virginity affect?
The depravity of the heroine will not rise above 90, it seems, if the hero is a virgin.
1) With the pumping of levels, new abilities will appear (only for virgin route)
2) It seems to be possible to sell it (virginity) to a depraved rich man
3) Some scenes can only appear if the heroine is innocent
4) At the end of the game, before the battle with the boss, the goddess will ask us what the heroine wants, and it will be possible to choose one desire from several options (the options depend on how you played the game if I remember correctly), and if you choose the option to gain strength while being innocent, the goddess will give some of her strength to increase your chances of winning the final boss fight. And if you win, you get the true ending.
In total, if I remember 5 endings correctly in the game, maybe even more, some are positive, some are not very good.
And yes, boss is very dangerous, you have to create/buy some crystal-bombs (?), as much as you can, and if you will have power of goddes, mb you win boss without much troubles.
Thanks!

I did end up going all the way to the boss as a virgin so figured I might as well aim for the true ending but man, that boss does not take ANY damage from my attacks even with the power-up from the goddess. After 10-15 minutes I've just barely scraped of a few pixels of his HP-bar. Don't even want to consider how long time it'd take to wear him down at that speed, especially since I've already had one power-outage today, would be just perfect if I DID spend hours to wear him down only to have the computer shut down on me due to a power-outage :)

This of course leads to the next question: how to get the bombs?

I found one person selling the ore for 10000g but is he my only option? (after honestly telling the miner what the ore was he's no longer seems to be an option) I don't think I've ever had more than 3-4000g so 10k is quite a far amount to farm, is there any other place to get ore/bombs or is there any quick and easy way to get gold?

Edit:
Found a golden hippo south of the ruin city that was easy and quick to respawn so manged to gather the 10k in a "reasonable" amount of time, the boss was still a pain in the ass though :)

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
I went through it for a very long time, so unfortunately I do not remember how many bombs / ore there are in the game, and how it is easier to get it. One can be bought at the port for a lot of money (the port which is next to the kraken or octopus boss). Another one seems to be just giving us a scientist, that ore from a miner could only be exchanged for sex with him, or perhaps for a bunch of gold. I can also advise you the following:
Somewhere in a mountainous area (where there are many caves, and you climb a mountain, it will later lead to a mountain village), there will be one miniboss monster, it has an ability with increased damage. If you defeat a monster, you will gain its ability. Then, in battle, use this ability on yourself two / three times in a row, and after that hit with the strongest blow you have, with the abilities from the goddess you will inflict a lot of damage. Of course, you still have to sweat in the battle with the boss, but for that your damage will significantly increase, and it is advisable to go with a high level of pumping against him. The reception of the duelist guy seems to help a lot, his counterattack is quite useful in battle (especially against him later). By the way, the battle with him gives a good amount of experience, and it seems like gold. The duelist himself is located near the entrance to the cave, he will appear if you attack the monster next to the cave. And the entrance to the cave itself is located next to the entrance to the city with ruins (where miners work, etc.)

Reactions: CVDO

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
What is the difference between the two decensor patches? Disco's file is larger, so does it decensor more images than the other patch?

Last edited:

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Any info on who did the illustration for this classic ? The publisher personal blog is offline. I haven't found any game created with the same drawing style.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Any info on who did the illustration for this classic ? The publisher personal blog is offline. I haven't found any game created with the same drawing style.
did you download the game if it is so, them it has the decensored patch on or do i need to download it?

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
did you download the game if it is so, them it has the decensored patch on or do i need to download it?
I did download it but my version is only partially uncensored, if the full uncensored exists you have to download a patch because the i am pretty sure the original game is only half decen.

Reactions: arucard34
Apr 6, 2020
is there any game that old school like this ( pre 2017)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Blog is inactive but was moved to (provider has changed):

I am not sure, but this could be the same Artist doing game commentary now:

And this here look again like "Rifi" character too:

His YouTube chnannel:

Can someone check this more? I have no japaneese knowledge to understand enough.
If it is the same artist, write him to return to finish the "Angel" game that was in developement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 「S」- Man
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes