Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Got an issue with the Collection Room. Saw this same issue earlier and attempted the fix but it didn't work. Game pops up the attached error and crashes whenever I try to view the Ru Home 2 scene in the Pohako Village area. Any help would be appreciated.
Weird me too, anyone else having this issue?

Gilgameshe

Sep 13, 2019
I saw a few asking about the shower scene and the exhib scene at night. I've personally lost a lot of time trying to understand, so I'm gonna answer: you can't do that as long as Rifi is a virgin, because the game locks the H level at 99 if Rifi is a virgin. The third shower event needs more than 99 to be unlocked (I don't know how much exactly, I succeeded to see it at about 180), so it's impossible to see it as a virgin.

I surely tried to shower more than 100 times to try to unlock the scene, but it didn't work. Then, I made Rifi being raped by the guy on the beach, and then made her being raped by monsters during some battles. I returned taking a shower and immediatly unlocked the third shower scene, and the exhib at night.

I hope I helped.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Rifi is the best H-game protagonist. Great story. Great H-scenes. Great mechanics. An easier teleport method would have been appreciated but virgin island is still one of the best rpg maker h games.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharpknife

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
anyone have a site/blog/forum/whatever of this dev?
i remember finding one, which was pretty much dead since 2016, but i cant find it anymore
And all others, here is his blog:
Write some comment to encourage him. But he did not respond since 2017. He seem busy with family or other stuff now.
He wanted to do a smaler MILF game first because the new RPG (Angel) turns out big he is working on too.
Also changed from rpg maker to rpgmaker vx while developing new game. Might slowed him down too.
Also you can post a message here: But he really seem to have paused for years.
He removed the eMail that was on the main page on top left too. But he did not respond to eMail in 2014. I asked 2021, this month, again and he did not respond too. You may find him in some RPG Maker Forums, but he might be not very active there.
Try to wake him up send him a message. You should write in japaneese, use translate.google to pass options. He might return. Sure has private live stress, but game making makes one relax. He could work in small pieces each week.

Someone should paste the ENG text into the CG Room files, cg room is missing translation. Also one sentence when entering the north town fron the woods south is not translated, she says something to fix her torn clothes first. You can read details about the developement discussed here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahou sama

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
And all others, here is his blog:
Write some comment to encourage him. But he did not respond since 2017. He seem busy with family or other stuff now.
He wanted to do a smaler MILF game first because the new RPG (Angel) turns out big he is working on too.
Also changed from rpg maker to rpgmaker vx while developing new game. Might slowed him down too.
Also you can post a message here: But he really seem to have paused for years.
He removed the eMail that was on the main page on top left too. But he did not respond to eMail in 2014. I asked 2021, this month, again and he did not respond too. You may find him in some RPG Maker Forums, but he might be not very active there.
Try to wake him up send him a message. You should write in japaneese, use translate.google to pass options. He might return. Sure has private live stress, but game making makes one relax. He could work in small pieces each week.

Someone should paste the ENG text into the CG Room files, cg room is missing translation. Also one sentence when entering the north town fron the woods south is not translated, she says something to fix her torn clothes first. You can read details about the developement discussed here:
HAH
Was gonna post a comments but theres captchas in japanese.

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
HAH
Was gonna post a comments but theres captchas in japanese.
Then post on the blog page: Use copy/paste into translate.google to understand the buttons there. Maybe we can encourage him to wake up.

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Any other games by K Create Room?
Hmm... might be if we write messages on his bbs. And comments on his blog.
His second game planned "Angel" was 50% finished. First planned with a blue haired heroine in red armor. Then his team changed to a male lead rpg. Then decided to do first small MILF simulator. But 4 years no live signs now.
Read about the developement with pictures on ulmf here:

If you want write him comments use simply copy-paste the japonese characters for the captcha from the code table:

His blog:
If you want write him a message, it is without captcha, easier, simple use translate.google to know what buttons do what.
His BBS:

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
These should help...
hello in that CG walkthrow I cannot open the path of Ruu nad his father. I complete as in the guide but still not works as long as I think there might be some step missing or is there any requirement outside of that path like going arena or some dg?

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
Pog, does that mean the dev is showing signs of life?
Kaguya is known to publish games that are no longer available via itch, so the only sign of life of the developer is that somebody talked them into having their game published on that platform. They also re-published classics such as , and , but also some Western games such as .

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Got the mirror and the shower scene...but still no second scene for the running around naked...Does she have to lose virginity for it?

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I downloaded to rgsdll thing and the other rtp thing and it opens now but nothing happens when I click anything. Is there a reason why?

Mahou sama

Aug 2, 2021
Guys, I have a savefile with the entire gallaery unlocked, but for some reason when I view the CG in the gallery it's all in japanese, whilst when I play the game normally it's in english? Any ideas how to fix this?

EDIT: Nvm, had the wrong copy.
Its the same for me,if its not too much trouble can u send me the english files?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes