「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Blog is inactive but was moved to (provider has changed):

I am not sure, but this could be the same Artist doing game commentary now:

And this here look again like "Rifi" character too:

His YouTube chnannel:

Can someone check this more? I have no japaneese knowlege to understand enough.
If it is the same artist, write him to return to finish the "Angel" game that was in developement.
Thank you sir.
I will put forward this research,thanks to what you have found, even though i also have little to no japanese knowledge.

spkrforthedead

Aug 14, 2020
hello in that CG walkthrow I cannot open the path of Ruu nad his father. I complete as in the guide but still not works as long as I think there might be some step missing or is there any requirement outside of that path like going arena or some dg?
Picked this up recently. Struggling to get the events with Ruu to pop off but otherwise I'm enjoying it
I'm having this same problem, specifically referring to scene 35 in the CG guide. When encountering the masked man in the forest (after beating him two times before) and with Ruu as a follower, Ruu is supposed to demand sex as a reward immediately after rescuing the girl, right? Is there some other requirement perhaps (level, arena, clothing, or event) that isn't included in the guide?

Update:
Ok, I got the scene to work. It seems that viewing scene 51 first may have been causing the issue. Additionally, either the text for Ruu's request is bugged or mistranslated, or the guide misrepresents how this scene takes place. After the 3rd encounter with the masked man get Ruu to leave the party through normal means (sleeping or going somewhere he won't follow) then return to his house and events will progress as normal.

Last edited:

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I'm having this same problem, specifically referring to scene 35 in the CG guide. When encountering the masked man in the forest (after beating him two times before) and with Ruu as a follower, Ruu is supposed to demand sex as a reward immediately after rescuing the girl, right? Is there some other requirement perhaps (level, arena, clothing, or event) that isn't included in the guide?

Update:
Ok, I got the scene to work. It seems that viewing scene 51 first may have been causing the issue. Additionally, either the text for Ruu's request is bugged or mistranslated, or the guide misrepresents how this scene takes place. After the 3rd encounter with the masked man get Ruu to leave the party through normal means (sleeping or going somewhere he won't follow) then return to his house and events will progress as normal.
Well I tried that with lv68 and still fail so it's probably nabout the level I think. then the clothing still left I have not tried it yet.

Aug 11, 2021
This game is amazing. I have only played 1 hour but I recognize quality when I see it.

I found a key in the seacave and unlocked the box right outside the town and I got the water grimoire. But I can't seem to utilize the blizzard attack. Is there a trick to it or a level thing?

Apr 6, 2020
You need to equip this Grimoire. You can only use one grimoire at a time, if I remember correctly.
As for the quality of the game, it is really very useful, this is the second game of this genre that I tried to play and was delighted, the game is already quite old, and for all that time since its release, it is still, in my opinion, one of the best. It is a pity that the developer did not make new games, or continue this one.

Aug 11, 2021
Oh it was equiped alright, I could cleanse myself with it. Turned out to be a level cap thing. I have the fire grimoire now, but am still to weak to do the second attack it can do.

Yeah, this game is great. Perhaps the dev poured all his SP into this one and that's it. I am grateful eitherway. I will try to pay him somehow, maybe encourage a sequel, since this is 27 times better than most of the recent rpgm games I've seen.

Can't believe I missed this one since it is exactly what I filtered in my search. Somene linked in in a random thread and I should probably pay him as well.

Reactions: sharpknife and CVDO

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Tbh the dumb "clothes damage" mechanic ruins this otherwise good game. Clothes get damaged from any monster no matter how weak, and the "sex attack" that can instantly ruin the virgin run cannot be countered or resisted. except for tedious grinding and spamming of "sewing kits".

This is something I came to hate with passion in these types of games - robbing the player of the control over the playthrough. The basic "button masher" rape resist mechanic, or heck, more clothes durability is all it would take to make the "clothes damage leads to rape" mechanics playable. And before somebody says anytnig about saving - requiring the "save-load" grind has never been a good gameplay addition.

This makes virgin playthrough is absolutely no fun despite a portion of the game literally being centered around it. RPG part is extremely basic, so no point playing it for the battles. Worst of all, fixing the said issues would be the very simple yet the developer didn't bother. If you just wanted to see the h-scenes anyway, dont waste your time playing and simply browse the CG

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Tbh the dumb "clothes damage" mechanic ruins this otherwise good game. Clothes get damaged from any monster no matter how weak, and the "sex attack" that can instantly ruin the virgin run cannot be countered or resisted. except for tedious grinding and spamming of "sewing kits".

This is something I came to hate with passion in these types of games - robbing the player of the control over the playthrough. The basic "button masher" rape resist mechanic, or heck, more clothes durability is all it would take to make the "clothes damage leads to rape" mechanics playable. And before somebody says anytnig about saving - requiring the "save-load" grind has never been a good gameplay addition.

This makes virgin playthrough is absolutely no fun despite a portion of the game literally being centered around it. RPG part is extremely basic, so no point playing it for the battles. Worst of all, fixing the said issues would be the very simple yet the developer didn't bother. If you just wanted to see the h-scenes anyway, dont waste your time playing and simply browse the CG
Sewing kits isn't that bad, why not just use a money cheat buy all the sewing kits and have control of your fixed outfit or torn outfit, some games take ages to tear the outfit and have to have low hp, and if your hp is God like then it will take ages to rip it, I personally welcome the easy rip clothes, but I see where your getting at perhaps there should be a better balance or an item in game to manually rip like sissors so you can have both worlds like changing the time manually in games rather than waiting minutes or hours for it to change.

some small game mechanics like this can do wonders. This is an old game anyway and I doubt it got any new update to fix bugs or game mechanic issues like you stated

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Sewing kits isn't that bad, why not just use a money cheat buy all the sewing kits and have control of your fixed outfit or torn outfit, some games take ages to tear the outfit and have to have low hp, and if your hp is God like then it will take ages to rip it, I personally welcome the easy rip clothes, but I see where your getting at perhaps there should be a better balance or an item in game to manually rip like sissors so you can have both worlds like changing the time manually in games rather than waiting minutes or hours for it to change.

some small game mechanics like this can do wonders. This is an old game anyway and I doubt it got any new update to fix bugs or game mechanic issues like you stated
Besides, there's always save-scumming

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well now...This takes me back. The days before I even heard of an RPG maker save edit and played legit. lol

Definitely one of my first games on the "other" site most of us came from.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Cant seem to get scene 36 with Ruu. (House 2). After heroine is non-virging and after 35, nothing happens, he just joins the party and that's it. How to progress that route?

Apr 6, 2020
I need help here too pleaze
If this is the thief who stole from you after sleeping in a cheap hotel, then he ran into the forest.
The nearest entrance to this forest, in the same place where the cave with bats, and bandits still roam. Next, you need to go into the forest, and if I remember correctly, go down and to the right.
ATTENTION:
To move freely through the forest, you need to have a mirror from the mansion of the major in the first city, or a red-haired kid from a mountain village.
PS> In any case, you will start the h-scene when you overtake the thief. But it has two variations, the only difference is whether the kid will be with you when you catch the thief, or you yourself will catch it.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
The game will be 10 years old next month. No news. Even creator's blog got deleted ( ).

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
One of the old GOATS. For anyone new to this scene I would strongly reccomend this game. Ten years ago when it came out it was likely a top 3 hentai rpg of all time.

Reactions: Dalurker

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
The game will be 10 years old next month. No news. Even creator's blog got deleted ( ).
New Adress (The transition to the blog service of other companies of the partner company has been carried out.
Click here for the new blog.):

Same Artist? Does some game commentary now? And illustrations to it.:

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes