Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
It's about 14MB smaller so hopefully that's just minus the translation? I dunno. Better than nothing cause even today it's still telling me URL not found and giving me an error string in my browser. Sad day. Everyone seems to love this game a lot.

====
EDIT: omg scratch that! Happy day, gofile decided just now not to hate me. It saw I was gonna use mega instead and it must have thought "oh no i'm sorry for teasing, here, here, take it pls!"
Dont forget to add in the v2 of translation in the first post.

The game is missing that one.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
when i try to play it says RGSS202E.dll not found, is there another link so I can try to redownload it and try again?

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Ok got it to work, now is there a full English translated version to this game, because when Im at the Inn and I stay and get up during the night, everyone is speaking Japanese, and I have no idea what they are saying.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Ok got it to work, now is there a full English translated version to this game, because when Im at the Inn and I stay and get up during the night, everyone is speaking Japanese, and I have no idea what they are saying.
Download translation patch;

Copy and replace everything with these new files.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Download translation patch;

Copy and replace everything with these new files.
I did that but an error comes up when I start the game and it says Graphics/System/Window popup and then it shuts down, do you know how to get past that?

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I did that but an error comes up when I start the game and it says Graphics/System/Window popup and then it shuts down, do you know how to get past that?
I checked the game files and there is a file named Window_Popup.png inside System folder. Here is the file, copy it inside Graphics/System/ folder and try playing again.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I unable to make it work on Linux with wine. It just crashed without warnings.
There's a pop-up without text then it crashed.

Tried using the Japanese locale, same result.

edit: It's embarrassing, but turns out I miss RPG Maker VX RTP.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Just finished the game, didn't bother to get all the scenes and endings.
Because, well, the walkthrough on ulmf is not very clear.

The mega link has a save with all scenes and the game is already translated.
No need to apply the translation patch. On the contrary, applying the V2 translation patch resulted in several untranslated scenes.

The game itself is pretty hot. But I expected voice acting from a Japanese eroge.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Just finished the game, didn't bother to get all the scenes and endings.
Because, well, the walkthrough on ulmf is not very clear.

The mega link has a save with all scenes and the game is already translated.
No need to apply the translation patch. On the contrary, applying the V2 translation patch resulted in several untranslated scenes.

The game itself is pretty hot. But I expected voice acting from a Japanese eroge.
What level were you on when you beat it?

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
18-20 I think. Why?
Because I'm at the last boss and I am on 22 and after I use the G ball on him I was doing to 3+ power charge and maiden crash, and it wasn't working, but I found out the 3+ power charge doesn't really help in this fight, so I just used the Maiden Crash without powering up and I was finally able to beat him.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Disco from ULMF made decensor for Virgin Island.

to the thread

(picture)

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i haven't found any japan text, apart from some save files though.. and i'm near completed the game

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Can't get this one to work. I get an error in (presumably) japanese.

The error seems similar to Gamer198100's but adding the file from Master Mirror didn't help.

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I was planning on uploading this game because the title that I got was translated using google, Otome God's Story ~ Lifi's Calapa Island Fighting Strategy ~ I tried finding this on english version of dlsite but can't find it.

That's when I finally have the game extracted and found out it was titled Virgin Island. Here's a link, @muttdoggy you can add this to the OP.

The Game is version 1.23 I only uploaded the English version, there are some Japanese in some of the characters' name and the option to turn h scene as well, that's all Japanese language I found so far while playing the intro. If I found more I'll post again.

PS

This one already includes a Walkthrough.

Last edited:

Jamaalxxx

Sep 4, 2017
I am having some issues getting the game to run. Specifically, I am getting an error on boot that says "[Japanese] Graphics/System/new_game0 [Japanese]".

I assumed this means I was missing the new_game0 file in the Graphics/System folder. My version of the game doesn't have a system folder within graphics. I looked at my rpg maker and it does have a graphics/system folder, but no new_game0 file.

Anybody have a solution to this issue? Did I fuck up the game download? RPG Maker download? Something else? error messege.PNG

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes