cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
will give this one a try cuz it seems to have some common elements similar to Rhode's Fortress by scale garden. (teasing and corruption)

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
so.. does anybody have a link to the walkthrough? the one on ULMF doesnt work, its down. basically i just need to know if there is GOR and if yes, when. so i can trigger it. i dont want to lose on purpose to every single enemy just to check if it has GOR or not.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
when i try to play it says RGSS202E.dll not found, is there another link so I can try to redownload it and try again?
Im also haveing this problem. tried both mega and gofile.

Edit: It means you need to download VX RTP

Last edited:

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
It is sad that there is only one game from this developer. His blog has not updated for a long time.

VelenEldritch

Jan 8, 2018
I am having some issues getting the game to run. Specifically, I am getting an error on boot that says "[Japanese] Graphics/System/new_game0 [Japanese]".

I assumed this means I was missing the new_game0 file in the Graphics/System folder. My version of the game doesn't have a system folder within graphics. I looked at my rpg maker and it does have a graphics/system folder, but no new_game0 file.

Anybody have a solution to this issue? Did I fuck up the game download? RPG Maker download? Something else?
I had the same issue from the download off of the Mega link. The WorkUpload link had a System file and the game started fine.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Sorry for necroing this thread, but I just found out about the patch for this game.
Does any of you have the uncensor patch from ulmf?

I can't find a working link :|

Reactions: bigeat12
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes