baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, its just a couple of picture. still the dude that did it, it still appreciated, better a couple then none.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, sorry for dropping in here. I love this game tbh. Corruption, various side stories, up my alley
Does anybody know where the developer of this jem went off to? I cant seem to find any other game they made.
Ive been looking for a similar game for soooo long....

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Hey, sorry for dropping in here. I love this game tbh. Corruption, various side stories, up my alley
Does anybody know where the developer of this jem went off to? I cant seem to find any other game they made.
Ive been looking for a similar game for soooo long....
He was working on something but hasn't updated his blog since like late 2017.
This is his first and probably last work.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
So, does the game naturally have all the CGs unlocked?

If so, is there a way to turn this off? I'm the kind of guy that likes to work towards completing these games and I was disappointed to find all the CGs already unlocked, it makes the game feel sort of pointless.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
So, does the game naturally have all the CGs unlocked?

If so, is there a way to turn this off? I'm the kind of guy that likes to work towards completing these games and I was disappointed to find all the CGs already unlocked, it makes the game feel sort of pointless.
My guess is, you didn't delete the save files (Save1.rvdata, Save2.rvdata and PublicData.rvdata) that came with the game.

Things like this are really an feature that you get for simply having the game, maybe finishing the game once or using an IG cheat to unlock it completely, yes, but simply having? Nope, that's usually (and quite often actually) caused because there are already save files in the game folder (from an uploader?). Deleting or moving them elsewhere "fixes" that kind of bug usually quite well. ;P

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
It worked, thank you very much!

Unfortunately, I have to restart, but I wasn't very far anyway and I'm so pedantic over things like this that I don't care. :)

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Okay, anyone got help here??

I was playing the game normally and then this random error appeared, and my game crashed. Now, whenever I open the game, this error appears when I press "continue" and it crashes every time. What the hell just happened?

Edit: I tried moving my file to another VI game and it didn't work either. Is there a way to fix my file? Is it permanently corrupted?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Okay, anyone got help here??

I was playing the game normally and then this random error appeared, and my game crashed. Now, whenever I open the game, this error appears when I press "continue" and it crashes every time. What the hell just happened?

Edit: I tried moving my file to another VI game and it didn't work either. Is there a way to fix my file? Is it permanently corrupted?
It could be that your VI install(s) are bugged or the issue is the locale the game is using (question marks in the error message usually hint at using the wrong locale).

As for your save, I don't think it's corrupted. Just that the game tries to run the bugged script right after loading the save. If you want to know, you could upload your save and someone (or several someones ;P) could load it. Unless all of us got the same script bug or wrong locale issue, that should show if it's "corrupted" or not.

...Unless this bug is already known and either hasn't been fixed so far or someone else recognizes it? It does seem somewhat familiar, not necessarily this game, but familiar none the less. Just can't remember from where. >.<"

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Alright, here's my save. At least I think, I've never used MEGA before. It's called "Help", just be sure to rename it "Save[number]" or else it won't appear.

If anyone can use this on their computers and see what happens that would be really great. :)

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Alright, here's my save. At least I think, I've never used MEGA before. It's called "Help", just be sure to rename it "Save[number]" or else it won't appear.

If anyone can use this on their computers and see what happens that would be really great. :)
I get the same error message, but with Japanese characters.
save.png

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
I get the same error message, but with Japanese characters.
Ah fuck. I was level 18 too.

oh well, at least I have my backup save... where I'm Level 13... :cautious: better than restarting still.

I'll just try avoiding that specific spot again. and back up my save more.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
The link for the uncensored game patch is dead :(

Does anyone still have the patch please ??

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Look on page 5, on post 92. The uncensored pictures have all been zipped. Just take those pictures and manually replace the old censored Cg's in the game's Graphics-->Pictures file.

Unfortunately, there is only like a dozen uncensored pics. But hey, some is better than nothing.

Reactions: Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Look on page 5, on post 92. The uncensored pictures have all been zipped. Just take those pictures and manually replace the old censored Cg's in the game's Graphics-->Pictures file.

Unfortunately, there is only like a dozen uncensored pics. But hey, some is better than nothing.
Thanks, man!
and yes some is better than nothing lol.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes