Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Marine1952
You need to install the japanese RTP (Runtime Package) from . Just scroll down and hit the blue button, extract and run the setup.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Was wondering if there was a specific event for the MC to be completely stripped naked in a battle as her clothing is completely destroyed?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Guys anyone have the Debug tool for this game please?
I don't know if RPG Maker games even have debug modes, but there should be several save editors around here. Failing that, the upload here should come with some saves that already unlock all of the CG, though I don't recall offhand how close to the end said saves were storywise.

Reactions: Tsumirin

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I don't know if RPG Maker games even have debug modes, but there should be several save editors around here. Failing that, the upload here should come with some saves that already unlock all of the CG, though I don't recall offhand how close to the end said saves were storywise.
Actually I am pretty newbie to understand how the save editor works. It's been around 4 months I come to discover eroge world. Because you suggest so I will download "Save editors" but I have no idea how this works. LOL

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Actually I am pretty newbie to understand how the save editor works. It's been around 4 months I come to discover eroge world. Because you suggest so I will download "Save editors" but I have no idea how this works. LOL
Tutorial: If you've downloaded the RPG Maker Editor folder and unzip it, inside should be 2 .exe, MvSaveFile, and RPGMakerSaveEdit. In most cases you're pretty much just going to be using the 2nd one for save editing. Double-click RPGMakerSaveEdit, you should see a window pop-up. From there, go to the RPG Maker game folder and select the save you want to edit. For reference, save file names usually follow Save#.rvdata, or some minor variation thereof. Virgin Island uses Save#.rvdata, but keep that in mind for other h-games. Try not to use this on PublicData.rvdata, it generally doesn't work. After you open the save file using the program, another thing should pop up looking like this:
RPGMaker Save Editting.PNG
No, the numbers shouldn't be look like that, they should match whatever numbers you see in-game. The Bonus stats are from what I can tell how much stats have been 'artificially boosted' by consumable items and the like, so it will normally be at zero. That said, feel free to add to this as much as you want to become as OP as you wish. Bonus HP and MP raise max of both rather than current, and the rest should be self-explanatory, including Gold. If you move over to the Items tab, you'll find that you can essentially change the amount and what items that you have in your inventory at will. I'd note that while equipment stats are helpful, you could literally boost ATK and DEF to 500 and likely never have to think combat again in most games. Assuming you know what you're doing and it's translated, you can click Advanced in the top-left and go to Switches and Variables. Again, only go through those if you think you know what you're doing (as most of the time those are left untranslated, and even when translated they generally tend to be hard to follow). Lastly, when done editing, DO NOT X out of the window. Go to File in the top-left and Save & Exit for changes to take effect. Aside from that, remember that you need a save file to edit in the first place and you should be good. Have fun with your erotic endeavors and remember full saves are a thing for when you still can't be bothered to play though the game.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Tutorial: If you've downloaded the RPG Maker Editor folder and unzip it, inside should be 2 .exe, MvSaveFile, and RPGMakerSaveEdit. In most cases you're pretty much just going to be using the 2nd one for save editing. Double-click RPGMakerSaveEdit, you should see a window pop-up. From there, go to the RPG Maker game folder and select the save you want to edit. For reference, save file names usually follow Save#.rvdata, or some minor variation thereof. Virgin Island uses Save#.rvdata, but keep that in mind for other h-games. Try not to use this on PublicData.rvdata, it generally doesn't work. After you open the save file using the program, another thing should pop up looking like this:
View attachment 442595
No, the numbers shouldn't be look like that, they should match whatever numbers you see in-game. The Bonus stats are from what I can tell how much stats have been 'artificially boosted' by consumable items and the like, so it will normally be at zero. That said, feel free to add to this as much as you want to become as OP as you wish. Bonus HP and MP raise max of both rather than current, and the rest should be self-explanatory, including Gold. If you move over to the Items tab, you'll find that you can essentially change the amount and what items that you have in your inventory at will. I'd note that while equipment stats are helpful, you could literally boost ATK and DEF to 500 and likely never have to think combat again in most games. Assuming you know what you're doing and it's translated, you can click Advanced in the top-left and go to Switches and Variables. Again, only go through those if you think you know what you're doing (as most of the time those are left untranslated, and even when translated they generally tend to be hard to follow). Lastly, when done editing, DO NOT X out of the window. Go to File in the top-left and Save & Exit for changes to take effect. Aside from that, remember that you need a save file to edit in the first place and you should be good. Have fun with your erotic endeavors and remember full saves are a thing for when you still can't be bothered to play though the game.
Thanks bro I will try it a bit then xd

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I have found a decensored patch but it's not fully [barely] uncensored, well Idk who posted it or how it actually work xD

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Well bro, you have a point. Kinda sorry
No need to apologize to me. I know the "uncensor" patch. I was also surprised when I got it for the first time a while ago. There's less than 20 minutes of work there. Just said that so other users don't follow the same mistake.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes