Mar 19, 2018
Just wanna ask a question What do you guys do to delete the save No i mean Clean the gallery? I wan't a clean gallery room basically i want to remove the sprites back to normal I don't want to play others saves I want my own hardwork saves

Huhuriu55

Jul 13, 2019
What are the good ways to make money fast without selling yourself apart from farming gold hippo ?

bilybilybob

Mar 24, 2018
Guys, I have a savefile with the entire gallaery unlocked, but for some reason when I view the CG in the gallery it's all in japanese, whilst when I play the game normally it's in english? Any ideas how to fix this?

EDIT: Nvm, had the wrong copy.

Last edited:

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
How to unlock the ability to undress at night? Does anybody know?
Discover the one-way mirror in the shower room using the shortcut on the left wall of the fighting arena. Then, go to the shower a few times and eventually Rifi will become used to the idea of exposing herself to strangers. This will let you streak at night.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Discover the one-way mirror in the shower room using the shortcut on the left wall of the fighting arena. Then, go to the shower a few times and eventually Rifi will become used to the idea of exposing herself to strangers. This will let you streak at night.
Hmmm. I already showered several times after discovering the mirror. I try to repeat it a few times more.
Thank you for your advice

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
I found a passage to a store room, but not a shower. What am I missing?

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
I found a passage to a store room, but not a shower. What am I missing?
Use the shower until you get the scene where Rifi feels like she's being watched.

Then, a blue NPC will appear in the Arena (this can only happen after you beat all four challengers as well). Talk to them and get the key lying on the floor of the Arena afterwards.

This will give you the key to the Store Room. Go up the ladder, discover the one-way mirror, and then Rifi will be able to go outside nude at night.

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Use the shower until you get the scene where Rifi feels like she's being watched.

Then, a blue NPC will appear in the Arena (this can only happen after you beat all four challengers as well). Talk to them and get the key lying on the floor of the Arena afterwards.

This will give you the key to the Store Room. Go up the ladder, discover the one-way mirror, and then Rifi will be able to go outside nude at night.
Thank you

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes