Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Spstr64 , after commenting out the item.atk/def etc. parts, your save loaded fine, except once when I opened the skill menu and it moaned something about half.mp (before systematically crashing).

Then, I simply saved your save in another slot, started a unedited VI and loaded it there. No errors (yet). Maybe something got screwed up while saving or something, "corrupting" your save (partially, atleast), but it seems to run fine now.

All values are now showing properly on the loading screen as well. Maybe the game really just needed to recalculate the values and save them properly?

So, it "should" be fine now... just in case, please back up your other "new" saves.

...And, yes, it's not a bad idea to use those save slots every once in a while. Something that most of us learn sooner or later... more often than not, cause your save gets corrupted and you loose all progress, realizing that most (but not all) damage could have been avoided with using the other slots / regular backups... can't really blame anyone (except yourself) for that part atleast.

Reactions: CVDO

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@moddingnoob
The original patch is unavailable, but Baka zipped up the picture files and attached them to his post (page 5, post 93). Mind, it's not a complete censor patch.

Can someone add it to the OP please? While the question has already been answered by several others (and it's not that "we" mind helping, cause then we wouldn't do that from begin with), it will probably pop up sooner or later again, which it doesn't need to. Adding it will, hopefully, keep the question from being asked again and again and cluttering the thread.

Reactions: CVDO and Daioh

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
This game is pretty good but hard to find all event as well, guys can anyone give me a save file or gameplay video, which make a clue to me that how to open events?

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
This game is pretty good but hard to find all event as well, guys can anyone give me a save file or gameplay video, which make a clue to me that how to open events?
There's pdf walkthrough on the fourth page of this thread. You can also use these txts, which I believe is the original version.

Reactions: CVDO and Tsumirin

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
rgss202j.dll could not be found...how can i fix this, will not let me start the game.
It's because you don't have the file. All you need to do is download the file onto your computer. Just search "rgss202j.dll not found" or whatever and you should find a site to download it on.

Reactions: Nightwolf768

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Dratenir, I've got two idea's. First of all, if you're trying to load your save, please zip it and attach it to your post. There have been NoMethodError's (albeit others), that could be fixed by loading the save in a different VI install and saving it again.

If not during loading your save, when exactly does the error appear?

Another idea comes from those question marks. Since the script name is shown in japanese, but the underlined stuff: "Script 'イベント製作用小物メソッド' line 322: NoMethodError occurred." is all question marks instead of japanese, I would guess wrong encoding during running.

Unless there's both a folder and two files with japanese names in the main folder of the game (which answers that question already), is there a "オスカー.jpg" in the graphics>parallaxes folder? If so, then the game got unpacked properly. In that case it's possibly the local. Is the system local japanese? You could also try apps like locale emulator.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Dratenir, I've got two idea's. First of all, if you're trying to load your save, please zip it and attach it to your post. There have been NoMethodError's (albeit others), that could be fixed by loading the save in a different VI install and saving it again.

If not during loading your save, when exactly does the error appear?

Another idea comes from those question marks. Since the script name is shown in japanese, but the underlined stuff: "Script 'イベント製作用小物メソッド' line 322: NoMethodError occurred." is all question marks instead of japanese, I would guess wrong encoding during running.

Unless there's both a folder and two files with japanese names in the main folder of the game (which answers that question already), is there a "オスカー.jpg" in the graphics>parallaxes folder? If so, then the game got unpacked properly. In that case it's possibly the local. Is the system local japanese? You could also try apps like locale emulator.
It appears when I try to see one of the scenes of Pohako Village in the recollection room, I don't have this problem in any part of the game, not even seeing other scenes of the recollection room, just this specific one... pretty weird.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes