R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I was planning on uploading this game because the title that I got was translated using google, Otome God's Story ~ Lifi's Calapa Island Fighting Strategy ~ I tried finding this on english version of dlsite but can't find it.

That's when I finally have the game extracted and found out it was titled Virgin Island. Here's a link, @muttdoggy you can add this to the OP.

The Game is version 1.23 I only uploaded the English version, there are some Japanese in some of the characters' name and the option to turn h scene as well, that's all Japanese language I found so far while playing the intro. If I found more I'll post again.

PS

This one already includes a Walkthrough.
Yeah, Japanese game naming is an issue on this site. But mods are not responsive to my complaint.

Reactions: Grey88

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags, Added Uncensor Patch.

I'll add some mirrors in a bit.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
What updates? this game is finished.
What? But the whole game is still in Japanese I'm playing on version 1.23 you sure all the Japanese dialogues are finished? Actually the first town was translated but others weren't and the cave near the beach where you save the girl it's untranslated too So Are you telling me the whole game is translated now?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Get it from here, its in English plus its the latest version.

Also there is a decensor patch you can download here too.

The ones in ULMF are not translated so you have to manually add the translation patch.

Everything here is 100% translated to English or at least half depending on the translation.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Get it from here, its in English plus its the latest version.

Also there is a decensor patch you can download here too.

The ones in ULMF are not translated so you have to manually add the translation patch.

Everything here is 100% translated to English or at least half depending on the translation.
I see So the game from ulmf is alittle outdated when it comes to new versions?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yes plus normally you have to apply the translation patch yourself from there.
Wait the decensored patch MEGA link is down? Can you reaupload it? Is there any difference between the decensored one and the uncensored one from the first page?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Wait the decensored patch MEGA link is down? Can you reaupload it? Is there any difference between the decensored one and the uncensored one from the first page?
Decensor patch

The game does not have the patch installed by default so you have to do it yourself.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Decensor patch

The game does not have the patch installed by default so you have to do it yourself.
So what does the difference between the 2 patches? I mean the decensor and the uncensored?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The Decensor removes the censored parts.

The uncensored does not have censored parts.
Should I patch it with the uncensored patch too?

By the way Is there anyway to increase her attack or defense? Or even less buy some equipment?

Jan 25, 2018
Hi
How can i make the game run in full screen? Or just larger window?
What are the first 2 option in the f1 option screen? They are in japanese and i'm not good in japanese... not even in english i think.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes