Seeking Any game where a female protagonist wakes up naked in a different world with no clothing ?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Excuse me but do you know any game where a female protagonist wakes up naked in a different world with no clothing just naked at the start of the game? Perhaps in a forest or somewhere else?

keroro22

May 29, 2017
Excuse me but do you know any game where a female protagonist wakes up naked in a different world with no clothing just naked at the start of the game? Perhaps in a forest or somewhere else?
I believe you're looking for Succulence..

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Reminds me of this one... sad the dev didn't follow through, looked like they were gonna do something really good.

Reactions: Namco15

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Are you trying to identify a specific game or are you asking for game suggestions with that (very) specific scenario?

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
"Naked Disguise" is all about a female protagonist who contracts terminal isekaitis and winds up in a fantasy world sans clothing. It's a stealth ENF game, so her having trouble finding cover is a consistent theme. It's great! Lots of good detail and amazing if you're into the whole "hiding nude while streaking" thing.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Its a a start though i wish it should be an original series rather than a spinoff , especialy that everyone must remain naked without clothing and if you know how to make games maybe you can make one.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to make games. Although I do program, I write more like administrative stuff and chemistry computations.

Reading your reply, Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier popped me into mind. Worst MTL ever (with "Parasites that eat nationalities are friends" pretty much being the only coherent sentence in the entire game), but a nice story line, and it meets the conditions listed hereafter.

Although it doesn't quite meet your request here, you might like Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation. There's not really any humiliation, more like emberrassment. But the protag starts out dressed and gradually gets used to being exhibited.

I myself am actively searching for games like you're requesting, but rather a specific ones:

1) The protag(s) should be human female(s),
2) She can, throughout the game, wear either nothing or only bodypaint, and feel comfortable about it, or grow to feel so,
3) The only one (un-)dressed like that, and the environment responding to it without harassing her or getting rude or violent about it,
4) Softcore; no rape, cohersion (unless the pretext is some curse or she is teased into find it interesting), humiliation, blackmail etc.
5) Have both males and females in the world, but no furries, futas, cross-dressers or more than an occasional extremely busty woman,

I hate those games where girls are raped, blackmailed or cohersed in any other violent way. Unfortunately, I don't know how to create new threads such as "seeking", "identify" and such. (Help would be welcome here!)

I myself am a big fan of Princess&Blade on Steam. that game starts with a barely dressed fem protag (cutomizable) in the game field, but after the first round she receives the Emporer's Clothes set, after which she can be naked throughout the game. It's a 3D hack&slash with a focus on collecting outfits, only consensual sex scenes, and very beautiful and estethic graphics.

One of few developers that truly know what eroticism should be like, in contrast with those Japanese fuckfest thingies.

By the way, of which game is Chemical Travel a spin-off? I'd like to check that game out as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't know how to make games. Although I do program, I write more like administrative stuff and chemistry computations.

Reading your reply, Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier popped me into mind. Worst MTL ever (with "Parasites that eat nationalities are friends" pretty much being the only coherent sentence in the entire game), but a nice story line, and it meets the conditions listed hereafter.

Although it doesn't quite meet your request here, you might like Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation. There's not really any humiliation, more like emberrassment. But the protag starts out dressed and gradually gets used to being exhibited.

I myself am actively searching for games like you're requesting, but rather a specific ones:

1) The protag(s) should be human female(s),
2) She can, throughout the game, wear either nothing or only bodypaint, and feel comfortable about it, or grow to feel so,
3) The only one (un-)dressed like that, and the environment responding to it without harassing her or getting rude or violent about it,
4) Softcore; no rape, cohersion (unless the pretext is some curse or she is teased into find it interesting), humiliation, blackmail etc.
5) Have both males and females in the world, but no furries, futas, cross-dressers or more than an occasional extremely busty woman,

I hate those games where girls are raped, blackmailed or cohersed in any other violent way. Unfortunately, I don't know how to create new threads such as "seeking", "identify" and such. (Help would be welcome here!)

I myself am a big fan of Princess&Blade on Steam. that game starts with a barely dressed fem protag (cutomizable) in the game field, but after the first round she receives the Emporer's Clothes set, after which she can be naked throughout the game. It's a 3D hack&slash with a focus on collecting outfits, only consensual sex scenes, and very beautiful and estethic graphics.

One of few developers that truly know what eroticism should be like, in contrast with those Japanese fuckfest thingies.

By the way, of which game is Chemical Travel a spin-off? I'd like to check that game out as well.

Yeah, to honestly tell you the truth I was hoping someone would make a game revolving around naked girls without clothing, doing lesbian softcore sex and remain naked throughout the game whether it is in a nudist beach resort, or a fantasy world set in nature forest setting , but no matter how I tried they don't listen to my suggestion or make one, I even made a thread once to ask anyone to make a non profit short game revolving around nudist lesbian women in a beach resort visual novel game but they wont make it https://f95zone.to/threads/anyone-w...o-lesbian-nudist-resort-onlygoodgames.170700/
and even if a lesbian nudist resort is made https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-nudist-resort-v0-0-1-onlygoodgames.169979/ everyone consider the developer of the game a scam artist because he made lot of games which are incomplete with poor storytelling and doesnt fulfil the promise of completing the game as shown here

If only we find a game developer who is also good at Daz 3d drawing and unity and maybe renpy and RPGM maybe we can suggest them to make a visual novel game set in lesbian nudist women only resort beach game filled with only naked women without clothing or a natural sandbox 3d third person 3d game set in a natural forest full of naked women without clothing in Unity.

As for which game is Chemical Travel a spin-off, its the spinoff and sequel of this game Chemical Change

Reactions: Cyberweasel89