• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation [v1.04] [Milky Way]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ210330_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Fyllia is a Mystic Knightess who belongs to the Magicians' Association.
In the middle of her way home after a quest she was assaulted by a creature,
resulting in a curse that "weakens her each time she beats an enemy"!

So she tries to kill monsters as less as possible in order to prevent further
effect of the curse, but she soon gets weaker than a slime before she knew it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-09
Release Date: 2018-01-10
Developer: Milky Way
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.04
Language: English (MTL by Thant San)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

RJ210330_img_smp1.jpg RJ210330_img_smp2.jpg RJ210330_img_smp3.jpg RJ210330_img_smp4.jpg RJ210330_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Missing questlog translation, map and couple lines in the slum.

Combat is relegated only to bosses (6 if i'm not wrong + 3 arena).

CTRL to skip dialogue (you should press z or next action button before), shift to hide, S to auto-read, Q is for jump skill later on in the game.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
Can we please put some tags on this game?

Like those you mentioned on the OP... censored, female protagonist, rape, corruption, vaginal sex, futa/trans?

While at it, consider including 2dcg, 2d game and rpg tags if relevant.

PS. Would have missed the game entirely if wasn't for using "exclude tags" instead of the default "include tags"...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Can we please put some tags on this game?

Like those you mentioned on the OP... censored, female protagonist, rape, corruption, vaginal sex, futa/trans?

While at it, consider including 2dcg, 2d game and rpg tags if relevant.

PS. Would have missed the game entirely if wasn't for using "exclude tags" instead of the default "include tags"...
sorry i have no control on these, seem mod forgot or did it as mistake cause also the date of publishing is different (i mean it is right but usually should be at the date when when was moved to published games section idk). (Then futa is futa not trans but I know how tags work here, like a 17ys old is considerated as loli, sometimes even +18 sigh.. )

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Missing questlog translation, map and couple lines in the slum.
Hope someone professional translate the quest logs and missing translation in slums... I couldn't do them because translating them break the game for me....

For anyone interested...
Here is the translation request thread for this game

Also you can play the Japanese ver by renaming "Data(original)" to "Data" and replacing the files but make sure to back up before doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: errata

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Blow Me! THICC... :giggle: This fucking game checks all the boxes! (unfortunately, also the CENSORED box)

Fingers crossed this translation is better than most MTLs, cause it's so bad when a game checks all the degenerated genres, and you get mad cause of all the stuff you're gonna miss because of a bad translation.
There are some weird mtl lines but in overall is enjoyable in full, pretty much I've ended the game before posting it (miss only couple of events and last boss).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Same dev from this Game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphy-and-the-sleepless-island-final-milky-way.96460/

Sylphy and the Sleepless Island is more polished and is the newer game but I like this Game with Fyllia more because of how the progression is handled.

You have several Events that are repeatable three times and based on your lewdness it escalates more and more. Kinda like Clymenia handled it for some of his Games.
I am not 100% sure because I played Sylphie with moon runes a year back or so but the scenes in it were much quicker done and the corruption of her left me unsatisified.
Both good games but this one is better imo.
Please more Milky Way Games ,)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Same dev from this Game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphy-and-the-sleepless-island-final-milky-way.96460/

Sylphy and the Sleepless Island is more polished and is the newer game but I like this Game with Fyllia more because of how the progression is handled.

You have several Events that are repeatable three times and based on your lewdness it escalates more and more. Kinda like Clymenia handled it for some of his Games.
I am not 100% sure because I played Sylphie with moon runes a year back or so but the scenes in it were much quicker done and the corruption of her left me unsatisified.
Both good games but this one is better imo.
Please more Milky Way Games ,)
I've played some times ago Naked Knight Ulrica, was not bad but this is far beyond in term of quality.
The only games is missing here from Milky Way is probably his first project.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Can you go naked in this one or do they lead you on with no payoff like sylphy's exhibitionism stat

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Can you go naked in this one or do they lead you on with no payoff like sylphy's exhibitionism stat
kinda, for what i know you can't remove completely the dress but you can leave her with something that cover only the shoulders

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes