RPGM Completed Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation [v1.04] [Milky Way]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone have a clue about the "girl that never wakes up from sleep" ?

The mother brougt the quest to the magic society
She seems to be poisoned by demons
They talk about a forest
"It's faster to ask the situation directly"
=> ask who ?? I tried to talk to everybody, I searched everywhere, I tried every corner of the forest (many times)...

I'm stuck with this one ! :confused:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

They talk about a forest
=> ask who ?? I tried to talk to everybody, I searched everywhere, I tried every corner of the forest (many times)...

The point you have to go is here, if you have already accepted the quest should be unlocked

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018

They talk about a forest

wow, ok, I just found ^^
many days of search, in vain. So I posted this here and got elsewhere to find other quests or events.
And pure luck : west of the bronx (so, very far away), we find a house out of nowhere, and there is the mother, and the story...

SimplYshiina

Jan 12, 2020
Sorry but anyone have different download links the workupload one takes 10 hours and anon is blocked( sort of)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry but anyone have different download links the workupload one takes 10 hours and anon is blocked( sort of)
there's 3 host, workupload should be capped at 2mb/s, gofile at 3mb/s, anon well.. depend sometime 1.5mb/s other times 30kb/s

SimplYshiina

Jan 12, 2020
there's 3 host, workupload should be capped at 2mb/s, gofile at 3mb/s, anon well.. depend sometime 1.5mb/s other times 30kb/s
Got mine waiting for an hour maybe because of my location? Net speeds are good and all but shoots going downhill since nopy died

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
It looks like you have the fourth character wrong.

Does anyone know where all of the books are? I have 4,7 and 9.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know where all of the books are? I have 4,7 and 9.
I've found 4 in total, not seem there's more, at least the hint to beach cave seem be complete, if i'm not wrong n.1 is missable and is given from photo/video blackmail (you had to loose from bridge guy, that one with multiple swords), i'm not totally sure about anyway, it may be just in the first city inside a chest (you have to use the jump ability where is the river).

Reactions: Pakhawaj

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I've found 4 in total, not seem there's more, at least the hint to beach cave seem be complete, if i'm not wrong n.1 is missable and is given from photo/video blackmail (you had to loose from bridge guy, that one with multiple swords), i'm not totally sure about anyway, it may be just in the first city inside a chest (you have to use the jump ability where is the river).
Thank you very much! It was in the first town. I thought that the jump ability could only be used in the volcano and never tried to use it outside. :)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you very much! It was in the first town. I thought that the jump ability could only be used in the volcano and never tried to use it outside. :)
oh so i got it correctly, was really unsure about, the blackmailer was given you something but don't remember what

Retsom

Nov 26, 2017
How do i get into the Tower? Im at day 28, have talked to every single NPC, found all the books and still cant get in.
Also, where do i have to deliver the vines to after i collected all of them?
i have been everywhere except the house north east of Julep.
i dont know how to get there

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
One thing I absolutely hate is when a game adds the futa tag and the only futa in the damn game is a female transformed into a futa only to get jacked off and humiliated. It's extremely misleading.

iceking13

Aug 24, 2017
i'm stuck at bronx, i can't proceed to world 2 and the magician keep telling me she got no info and the tournament can't continue. anyone knows how ?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes