RPGM - Completed - Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation [v1.04] [Milky Way]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ghosthunterk2703

Was a fantastic game it was. Good corruption pacing, wholesome story with a slight focus on exhibitionism that scratched my itch really well. The story is actually not that linear since there are a few endings. The art is old but still captivating for my taste. Fyllia is an interesting and adorable girl, the outfits are dope as well. Blasted through it 100% in about 8 hours, and the gallery unlock is available after first game clear too. 10/10.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AsuraWolf

As was mentioned in the other review, there's almost no combat in this game. However, I think that's its winning point. How many games on this site hide a few good scenes behind a few hours of low-quality RPG combat? This game doesn't do that. I think the longest I went without an H scene was about 10min and only in a non-mandatory dungeon, because I was having trouble solving it.

Speaking of which, most of the dungeons have special mechanics that make them different from each other and fun to play. The first two are probably the only ones that are more combat based. Afterward, it becomes more puzzle solving and finding the right path, but not in a very complex way either. Just at the right level to be challenging while also being fun in an H-game.

The story is also interesting, and the translation is good enough to be followed and enjoyed. If you just skip through the dialogs, then yes, the recollection room is the place for you, but the story itself adds a lot to the game. Many of the scenes become something more from where they are in the story. For me, using the recollection room for this game is the same as taking your favorite food and putting it in a blender. It might still be tasty afterward, but it’s just not the same.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

wdbrain

Kinetic visual novel, except for a couple of bosses there are no fights, the boss ones are ordinary rpgmaker fights with no interesting twists, some have rape on defeat. Most of the game is walking around the town maps and collect H events. They cost HP so you have to somewhat manage which ones you trigger and when, but that's all the gameplay there is.

The MTL is quite good (for MTL).

There are no dialogue options or other interaction within the events, you simply click through a slideshow of images and text and get a number of lewd points at the end. At a certain number of lewd points the events progress to some lewder scenes for you to watch. The images are nice and plenty with a lot variation and are the only reason I am giving 3 stars, the rest of the game is worth 0 stars. There is a full-ish save within the package here on f95 so you can just view the scenes in recollection room, I don't think there is any reason to bother "playing" the "game".