Seeking Any game with actual slave path (female protagonist)

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
I am searching for any game (completed) that has some path where the MC (female) is enslaved, trained and sold into slavery. After that I don´t care if the game ends (bad end) or if it follows with the MC escaping (I know is IMPOSSIBLE that a game just keep going after the MC is efectively trained and turned into sex-slave just as the live of said sex-slave :p).
The most "turn on" of all this is the trained-sold in auction part :love:

I already used the advance search with "female protagonist" and "slave", but I can only find games where the enslave scenario is a game over and I already played some games that has some of that (but not the trained-sold part, except Claire´s quest, maybe ):

- Lilytales
-Slave sword (1 & 2)
-Claire Quest (unfinished)
-A new dawn (unfinished/on hold)
-Defenestration (unfinished)

And some other more where the MC becomes slave/cumdump, that I can´t remember right now, maybe Noxian Nights, but played long time ago.

Thanks in advance

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
Ops, sorry.
Some mod can move it there, please? Or delete this one, then I´ll post it there, thanks :)

karayak

Oct 29, 2020

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Try Black/Anime Lilith games. They usually have slave endings. Some are male protagonist, but they show enough female perspective to fully experience the corruption process.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Almost every game ever in the Tiamanin Asagi series haa you playing as one of a handful of ninjas (usually Asagi herself) who gets captured and enslaved right at the start. From there the bulk of these games is watching how the girls are tortured and trained and occassionay determining how they should react to it all. They all have several bad ends which usually involve the MC (and sometimes her friends) getting killed or turned into some kind of mindless sex doll or a completely depraved sex addict. The "true end" for each of them usually shows the girl(s) somehow escaping though.
The one exception here is (I think) either Asagi 3 or Asagi 0 where you start off the game as a guy with mind control magic, but if you pick the right choices as you play him then once you reach the end of his story (which is pretty much just a long prologue) you switch to Asagi's perspective for the rest of the game. If you pick any of the wrong choices as him though he just dies and it's game over.