Seeking Any games here or off-site containing female/futa creatures/robots/aliens that aren't just kemonomimi or colored humans?

Nov 29, 2021
Hello. I would like to play games with female and futanari creatures of a unique appearance, of a similar mold as that of Teraurge. I like female or female adjacent creatures that aren't just recolored humans or catgirls. As an example of my tastes: I like beings such as xenomorphs, Haydee, Hornet, assaultrons, etc. Monsters that are monsters, aliens that are aliens, and machines that are machines. Non-humanoid broadly.

I was always fascinated by non-human characters since childhood; ever since I first saw the Sangheili in Halo, unique creatures that may confuse or scare others, I have found them intriguing and attractive. I find human/human-looking people attracting as well, but I always see those in real-life and in a lot of media.

If anyone can assist, please do. No rush on answering.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: thecoldbread

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Well, Haydee is still very much humanoid in appearance, minus the head, although the sequel does tease her having a human head to go with the body.

As to your request, you might wanna take a look at . People are refusing to upload it here, because of how phunked up it looks, though.

Nov 29, 2021
Well, Haydee is still very much humanoid in appearance, minus the head, although the sequel does tease her having a human head to go with the body.

As to your request, you might wanna take a look at . People are refusing to upload it here, because of how phunked up it looks, though.
Honestly speaking, a hidden face or a lack of one is one of my interests. I have seen a lot of human faces in my life, so even that one missing or secret detail is a nice break from the norm for me.

Also, thank you for the suggestion.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Damn... I would like more games with monsters that are not just recolored humanoids too.
Only thing that i know of that at least kinda fits the description, having straight up female xenomorphs in it
is "Alien Quest: Eve" early game have some generic zombie-like enemies in it, but it gets better later.
Only thing that majority of creatures are male and MC is female, But it's something at least.

Reactions: UpDownLeftRight107

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Hello. I would like to play games with female and futanari creatures of a unique appearance, of a similar mold as that of Teraurge. I like female or female adjacent creatures that aren't just recolored humans or catgirls. As an example of my tastes: I like beings such as xenomorphs, Haydee, Hornet, assaultrons, etc. Monsters that are monsters, aliens that are aliens, and machines that are machines. Non-humanoid broadly.

I was always fascinated by non-human characters since childhood; ever since I first saw the Sangheili in Halo, unique creatures that may confuse or scare others, I have found them intriguing and attractive. I find human/human-looking people attracting as well, but I always see those in real-life and in a lot of media.

If anyone can assist, please do. No rush on answering.
My thread mostly focuses on monster girls that you'd find in materials such as "Monster Girl Encyclopedia", but for actual monstrous creatures? You'll struggle to find games like that.
A-I-D-A is one game featuring a very robotic robot.

Nov 29, 2021
Damn... I would like more games with monsters that are not just recolored humanoids too.
Only thing that i know of that at least kinda fits the description, having straight up female xenomorphs in it
is "Alien Quest: Eve" early game have some generic zombie-like enemies in it, but it gets better later.
Only thing that majority of creatures are male and MC is female, But it's something at least.
I've played that game, good suggestion. I replay that game every now and then.

Nov 29, 2021
My thread mostly focuses on monster girls that you'd find in materials such as "Monster Girl Encyclopedia", but for actual monstrous creatures? You'll struggle to find games like that.
A-I-D-A is one game featuring a very robotic robot.
A nice suggestion. A.I.D.A is a game I come back to sometimes. Could be one of the best games when completed. Inconveniently, that is probably a couple years down the line. Have you checked out "The Pilgrimage"? It's a game with Tali'Zorah as the main character as she fights monsters and aliens on a derelict ship. Probably makes the best use out of the Ren'py engine, holy hell.

Thank you.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
A nice suggestion. A.I.D.A is a game I come back to sometimes. Could be one of the best games when completed. Inconveniently, that is probably a couple years down the line. Have you checked out "The Pilgrimage"? It's a game with Tali'Zorah as the main character as she fights monsters and aliens on a derelict ship. Probably makes the best use out of the Ren'py engine, holy hell.

Thank you.
I haven't tried pilgrimage, but it looks interesting.

Nov 29, 2021
He-hey, it's almost like Haydee! :D
Faceless humanoids seem to be a light switch of mine. Either from clothing or actual blankness. Assaultrons, Quarians, The Twins; Kindred, Haydee, Hollow Knight...

Geez, even just helmets do me in. Halo Spartans, For Honor, Guardians, Risk of Rain. Is there a word for a hidden face attraction? I'm clearly a xenophile, technophile, and teratophiliac all wrapped up in one interesting mind.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne
Nov 29, 2021
I haven't tried pilgrimage, but it looks interesting.
It's great, but I understand if you want to wait a little. It's a wip still. Hopefully it doesn't go the way of Teraurge. A fine blue ball that was. You can mod in a gallery right from the main post. Should be linked alongside the installation options. The animations are damn good.

The content available currently can be finished within a day or two. Still a good chunk of content for my favourite character, next being Legion. Quarians and the Geth are my favourite alien species from Mass Effect. Also Krogan. Snu Snu.

Nov 29, 2021
I'll try to remember more games that have very genuine aliens/monsters/robots and stuff,

Would you say stuff like Lamias or Mersharks are to human like for your tastes?
View attachment 2400246 View attachment 2400249
A step up from "Monster Girls", for sure. Though even better if they are full bore Anthromorphics. Argonians, Man-Serpents, and Medusa are pretty awesome. Happy furry and scalie over here. Feel like I missed the memo on Fromsoftware's intent when they show me creatures of in-human stalk to scare me, but instead my eyes start roaming over them. All the while I'm going: "Damn, when did you drop into my life, gorgeous!"

Yikes, could you imagine how monsters like the Asylum Demon would react if their prey started flirting? Perfect mental scrambling. Also, yes, I do find the Asylum Demon quite palatable. They be thicc.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: thecoldbread
Nov 29, 2021
View attachment 2400681
Those are prime examples of monster girls, alongside hellhounds, succubi, and Manticors or such that are more human.
The thing that makes monster girls monster girls is the human face.
Sorry, I jumped the gun. What I mean to communicate is that I prefer lamias and half-human/half-monster girls over the main monster girls. Catgirls, doggirls, etc are good. They are just so common, I've become fatigued by it all.

Reactions: Veruk321

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Faceless humanoids seem to be a light switch of mine. Either from clothing or actual blankness. Assaultrons, Quarians, The Twins; Kindred, Haydee, Hollow Knight...

Geez, even just helmets do me in. Halo Spartans, For Honor, Guardians, Risk of Rain. Is there a word for a hidden face attraction? I'm clearly a xenophile, technophile, and teratophiliac all wrapped up in one interesting mind.
There was a facebook group way back when, posting pics of girls in (mostly) Star Wars helmets. Apparently it was a vanity-project run by a woman who was in most of the photos, because when I started complaining about how the helmets ruined it for me, some guys on there became really aggressive, defending her honour. Talk about white knights.