Seeking Any games here or off-site containing female/futa creatures/robots/aliens that aren't just kemonomimi or colored humans?

Nov 29, 2021
There was a facebook group way back when, posting pics of girls in (mostly) Star Wars helmets. Apparently it was a vanity-project run by a woman who was in most of the photos, because when I started complaining about how the helmets ruined it for me, some guys on there became really aggressive, defending her honour. Talk about white knights.
Huh. Why so much attention on one Facebook group when you can search up helmeted women quite easily, especially Star Wars related? So many stormtrooper helmets.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Huh. Why so much attention on one Facebook group when you can search up helmeted women quite easily, especially Star Wars related? So many stormtrooper helmets.
Hey, I was more active on facebook at the time and this felt like an easy source of sexy pics. That said, stormtrooper helmeted girls were never really a thing for me, but they do tend to have nice lingerie.

Nov 29, 2021
Hey, I was more active on facebook at the time and this felt like an easy source of sexy pics. That said, stormtrooper helmeted girls were never really a thing for me, but they do tend to have nice lingerie.
You are probably in your 30s then, respectfully. I signed up for Facebook, then forgot about it. I don't even use Twitter, a barren account. Reddit was all I, a zoomer, put time into. Probably best for my mental health, honestly.

How about clone trooper helmets?

P.S: I don't care about your age. Just a tease. Facebook is just a complete blank for me.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Fem/Futa Protag that is exotic, I.e. not just an human/elf/foxgirl but could do also be a demongirl? Dragongirl? Below should fit if I got what you are seeking right:

Trials in Tainted Space (In Trials, you can START as an alien futa/F protag. Racial Self-transformations are easy here and in Liliths Throne/CoC)
Lilith's Throne (sadly, you start as human but can become a demongirl and other species easily. Hint its from a sidequest after the main questline involving Lysseith or the cheat menu lol)
Strive for Power (you only choose the options at start in the Strive series. No racial self-transformations)
Strive: Conquest
Corruption of Champions 1 and 2

Reactions: UpDownLeftRight107
Nov 29, 2021
Fem/Futa Protag that is exotic, I.e. not just an human/elf/foxgirl but could do also be a demongirl? Dragongirl? Below should fit if I got what you are seeking right:

Trials in Tainted Space (In Trials, you can START as an alien futa/F protag. Racial Self-transformations are easy here and in Liliths Throne/CoC)
Lilith's Throne (sadly, you start as human but can become a demongirl and other species easily. Hint its from a sidequest after the main questline involving Lysseith or the cheat menu lol)
Strive for Power (you only choose the options at start in the Strive series. No racial self-transformations)
Strive: Conquest
Corruption of Champions 1 and 2
I've played Trials in Tainted Space and COC. I always get on and off again because I am always worrying if I am missing anything due to not having a specific size or story item. How to I get over that perfectionist/completionist mentality? I wish those games had a sort of gallery where I can revisit intro sex scenes so I can see a character's reaction based on whatever I am experimenting with.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
You are probably in your 30s then, respectfully. I signed up for Facebook, then forgot about it. I don't even use Twitter, a barren account. Reddit was all I, a zoomer, put time into. Probably best for my mental health, honestly.

How about clone trooper helmets?

P.S: I don't care about your age. Just a tease. Facebook is just a complete blank for me.
You're right, actually, I am in my 30's. :D
But seriously, when I said I was "more active" on facebook, it was an exaggeration. I always hated facebook's layout, user interface, and being constantly bombarded with ads, but it was somewhat new to me at the time, so I spent a bit more time on it. I only have it now because I need it for work. :cautious:
Speaking of reddit, there's this one thing I hate about it: you're trying to ask a normal question, and someone downvotes your post for no reason, without even commenting, and when you try calling them out, others gang-up on you for overreacting. I mean, normally I don't care, but when it happens with every post you make, it's really becoming bothersome. Another thing is reddit not even telling you that your post is autoremoved or blocked by the auto-mod: that's just cruel. :mad:
As to twitter, I've never even bothered with it.

Regarding your question about helmets, to me it's not an issue if they're stormtrooper or clone, or otherwise, I just don't like it when a woman's face gets obscured by a full-faced anything. I mean, sure, if she were to wear full armour, then I wouldn't complain, because it'd be cosplay, or actual armour (depending on the helmet and armour, obviously), but otherwise I just don't see the point in wearing a bucket over your head and being half-naked below the neckline.

Reactions: UpDownLeftRight107

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Speaking of reddit, there's this one thing I hate about it: you're trying to ask a normal question, and someone downvotes your post for no reason, without even commenting, and when you try calling them out, others gang-up on you for overreacting. I mean, normally I don't care, but when it happens with every post you make, it's really becoming bothersome. Another thing is reddit not even telling you that your post is autoremoved or blocked by the auto-mod: that's just cruel. :mad:
As to twitter, I've never even bothered with it.
Only thing i can say is to take it easy and stop caring. All this forum karma bullshit is absolutely useless, and always have been, not exclusive to plebbit. I remember knowing people on forums with similar like/dislike stuff just downvoting absolutely anything regardless if they even agree or relate to what being said. I myself remember shitposting on such forums just to farm downvotes, for the fun of both myself and people who sees that i have -1000 and below points of karma. People who care and can answer will do so regardless of downvotes, and the rest are not relevant at all(unless downvoted topics get auto-deleted, which absolutely sucks, idk i never used plebbit). Calling out a mob is just a waste your of time tbh, you can't have a real argument with a mob.
And twitter, yeah... It's a cesspool of toxicity and terminally online people, i would not recommend anyone touch this shithole.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie