• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Any games like Offcuts ?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
So I have recently played offcuts (0.2 at the moment) and I am in love with its magic. The game is unique, cute, innocent, has story, characters and isn't just some perverted game. Any other lesser known games like this which can be found here ? thank you.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
How about Katawa Shoujo?
I havent played Japanese VNs, I find it difficult to immerse myself in them, a large part due to the typical cartoon like visuals, so I guess not what I am looking for, but thank you for the suggestion.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I know i'm late to the party, but i have to say i didn't see anything like offcuts here.

You can still find a lot of good novels here. I don't know if you found something that you like yet but i could give you a list of the ton of novels that i like or used to like.

Furiously

Aug 21, 2020
I havent played Japanese VNs, I find it difficult to immerse myself in them, a large part due to the typical cartoon like visuals, so I guess not what I am looking for, but thank you for the suggestion.
It's not a Japanese VN. It was made by 4 Chan users. It's much more touching than you would expect.

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I know i'm late to the party, but i have to say i didn't see anything like offcuts here.

You can still find a lot of good novels here. I don't know if you found something that you like yet but i could give you a list of the ton of novels that i like or used to like.
Oh hey seems its me now whos late, somehow missed your comment and just seeing now, if can still recommend some games, please do