Seeking Any games where MC has a twin?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Thats it. I'd like to play games where MC has a twin. I know some games like Sister! Sister! Sister! and Haley's Story, but it's not what i want. I mean actual twin like in Captain Lance.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thats it. I'd like to play games where MC has a twin. I know some games like Sister! Sister! Sister! and Haley's Story, but it's not what i want. I mean actual twin like in Captain Lance.
You mean male/female twins, female-twins or male-twins?

For example: Midnight Paradise has male-twins (MC and his brother) and two sisters (an older and younger one).

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
It's almost unrealistic to have twins not the same sex. I really don't like it in the games. But thank you anyway.
Actually fraternal twins can absolutely be and the rate is that low. It's close to a 50% for two different genders and 25% dor two boys and 25% for two girls on fraternal twins.

Reactions: unknown78

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Actually fraternal twins can absolutely be and the rate is that low. It's close to a 50% for two different genders and 25% dor two boys and 25% for two girls on fraternal twins.
I got you. But i was talking about identical twins. I should've elaborated, sry.