Seeking Any games where you can collect/find hidden/secret renders ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 109407
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109407

Hello,

I am looking for games in which you can collect / find in the background hidden renders / secrets / 3d pictures.

For those who played City of Broken Dreamers or Being a Dik, you know what I am talking about (there are moments when you can collect magazines or click on objects which lead to unlocking secret renders), do you know any other games which would have this characteristic ?

Thank you for your help !!!

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Hello,

I am looking for games in which you can collect / find in the background hidden renders / secrets / 3d pictures.

For those who played City of Broken Dreamers or Being a Dik, you know what I am talking about (there are moments when you can collect magazines or click on objects which lead to unlocking secret renders), do you know any other games which would have this characteristic ?

adventures of willy
According to what you are looking for there is none that is better than this

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Hello,

Lust Epidemic has a couple of collectables and secret unlocks