Others Completed Perky Little Things [v1.0] [Ktulhu Solutions]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
perky.jpg

Overview:
Sexy and hilarious hidden object game for adults. Unique art, sleazy humour. Explore various scenarios and put the collected items in the right places for your satisfaction.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-15
Release Date: 2020-02-14
Developer:
Steam Page:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: En, Ru, De, Fr, Es, Jp, Ch, Pt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click the options button to turn the censorship off.

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac(0.6b): - - - -
Linux(0.6b): - - -
Android(0.6b): - - - -

Thank you Phostor for sharing.

perky1.jpg perky2.jpg perky3.jpg perky4.jpg perky5.jpg perky6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ascaris1

Nov 2, 2017
what is "others" tyrano? lol..art looks amazing..so..early 80's Heavy Metal mag...hope its tyrano..i can run tyrano..HAHAA
nevermind..i click the exe..my screen flashes then thats it..game will not run on my computer..hohum :(
Works on Mac. What about a game called "the (Bill) Gates of Hell" ?

Definitively great artwork. Oh my - hopefully this demo allows some play...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Art does indeed look p. dang good (Fun stylisation, while still bein' tight.) Demo does indeed allow a fair bit of play (Four Three of the levels, I believe (Three, fourth is a teaser image), which is a respectable chunk of the ten they're aiming for.) Music loop gets a bit annoying, but it was an amusing eye opener to see some of the logic at play (and some of the slyer references. Oh, Guybrush, you cheeky lad.)

On the one hand, took me about an hour to get it all (used help a few times) found, but yeah, looking forward to purchasing the full release of this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
waiting to buy that one on steam for long time now...

art remember me the good old sexy style on comix and some jizzsaw or else; i love it :)

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Oh yeah, but considering that nearly everything on my shortlist for "support the devs when you don't have much monthly dough" is slated for 2020 at the rate they're going, "We hope we can get the full 10 levels, cutscenes, etc, out by the end of 2019" honestly isn't bad. I'm guessing a lot of that is gonna be art and secrets, and I'm down for waiting to see the payoff to that rather amusing intro.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what is "others" tyrano? lol..art looks amazing..so..early 80's Heavy Metal mag...hope its tyrano..i can run tyrano..HAHAA
nevermind..i click the exe..my screen flashes then thats it..game will not run on my computer..hohum :(
if i remember good.. the game use DEFOLD engine.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If this came out in the 90's it would have been the best thing since sliced bread. Coming out today this is a huge eh. Sure it's a change of pace but there are better games in this type of genre.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
So I'm stuck on the last item of the pirate scene. All I need is to find the cursed coin. When I use the hint, it centers on the women in the chest, who was revealed after using dynamite. But I can't find anything else to click. Help?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes